chapter 41

I'm in my office, signing paperwork when meredith walks in. Mark is sat in the chair opposite me. "Hi" she says quietly.

"Hello gorgeous!" I smile. She walks over and hugs me. I stand up and hug her tight.

"What are you doing here?" I rub her back. "I just wanted to see you, is that okay?" She asks. "Of course" I say. She smiles.

"You look as beautiful as ever" I pull away to look at her. "Thank you" she blushes. "Do you like my new shoes?" She shows me her heels. "I love them, baby" I say. She smiles.

Her style fascinates me. She wears all different colours, styles, dresses, coats, pants, jackets. She changes her hair and makeup and even jewelry. She looks incredible all of the time.

I put my hands on her cheeks and kiss her. She grabs my waist gently, moving closer to me. Mark clears his throat. She pulls away from me. "Hi mark" she walks over and hugs him. "Hi" he smiles.

Mark really likes meredith. I didn't think he would, but he does. He doesn't even hit on her or anything. They're kinda.. friends.

She walks back over to me. "Excuse me" I chuckle as she sits in my chair. She grins. "I feel so important" she spins around in it. "You are important" I run my fingers through her hair. She grins.

"Are you guys in a meeting?" She rests her feet on my desk. "We're just having lunch" I chuckle, rubbing her leg gently. "Oooh yummy" she steals my pasta. I sigh.

"Do you want it back?" She asks. "No, have as much as you want darling" I walk to the other end of the office and sit down on the couch. Mark comes and sits next to me. We continue our previous conversation.

"Oh my god, derek you were so cute!" She giggles. I look at her. My eyes widen as I see she's looking through my desk at the pictures I have in there.

I walk over and take them off of her. I put them back in the drawer and lock it. "Hey!" She frowns. Mark chuckles.

"Have you- meredith" I whine as I see a picture hanging out of the top of her bra. I take it out. "No, I want that one! You look hot" she takes it back. I roll my eyes and give it back to her.

She puts it in her bra again. "What else do you have in there?" I smirk, pulling on it gently. "You can see later" she giggles, pulling my hand away. I grin.

"I'm gonna head out" Mark gets up. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow" I say. "Bye" he says. Meredith waves at him. He smiles at her before leaving.

"That pasta was lovely" she passes me the container. I put it on my desk. "Good" I smile. I don't mind her eating my food, as long as she is eating. She always talks about not wanting to eat, and I don't want her to be unhealthy and starve herself.

"I need to get back to work, my love" I say. She stands up. I sit in my chair. "Warm" I wriggle to get myself comfortable. She chuckles. "I have a warm ass" she says. "Really?" I squeeze it. She giggles.

"Come here" I pull her onto my lap. She hugs my neck. I smile as she starts playing with my curls. "Why aren't you at work?" I ask seriously. "I got fired" she whispers. "What?" I ask shocked.

"Um.. well, just for this specific cover, not as a model in general" she giggles softly. "Why, baby? What happened?" I ask.

"Guys keep thinking it's okay to touch me whenever they want.. so I lost it and yelled at one of them" she says.

"I'm so sorry that happened, mer.. you don't deserve that" I put my hand on her cheek. She cuddles her face into the crease of my neck. "Its fine" she mumbles into my skin. "No, it isn't" I whisper under my breath.

"Who was it that touched you?" I ask. "This guy called Henry" she says. "What did he do?" I ask. "He put his hand on my thighs whilst the cameraman was talking to us and I told him to stop but he did it again" she says.

"I'm gonna kill him" I whisper. "You have my full permission" she chuckles. I get up and sit her on my desk. "Not now!" She yells as I leave my office.

She runs after me. "Derek, I was joking.. maybe you should calm down before doing something stupid" she tries to stop me.

"You coming with me?" I hold out my hand for her as I get in the elevator. She steps away nervously. She shakes her head. "Wait for me in my office then, or go and see Mark if you want" I say. "Okay" she says.

"I love you" I say. "Just.. be careful, okay?" She leans in. I kiss her. She walks away. The elevator doors close.

GUYS, I PASSED ALL OF MY GCSE's!!!!.. even freaking maths!!!