chapter 57

I finally get to leave work, and go straight to my family's house. Meredith is already there. We're having dinner here today.

I walk in. "Hi derek!" Amelia runs over and hugs me. "Hi ames" I squeeze her. I haven't seen her in a few weeks. "Hi mom" I hug my mom too. "Hi baby" she smiles.

"Excuse me madam, do I not get a hello?" I walk over to meredith, who's talking to Kathleen on the couch. She grins. "Sorry, Hi darling" she kisses me softly. "You look gorgeous baby, I love your dress" I say as she stands up.

It's an ankle length, lose blue summer dress. "Thank you" she blushes. "How was work?" She asks, gently pushing me into the seat she was just on. She sits next to me and drapes her legs over my thighs. "Boring" I pull her closer.

"Your mom is so nice, look what she gave me" she shows me her pearl necklace. I smile. "Is that the one dad gave you?" I look at her.

"Yes, your sisters all have family heirlooms, I thought meredith should too.. it was your grandma's, and before that it was your great grandma's" she explains.

I smile wider at meredith. She grins. "Your mom loves me" she says proudly. I chuckle.

"What about the necklace I got you?" I pout. "You got me a bracelet! Idiot" she shows me. "I've got you necklaces before" I say. "I want a necklace with your initial on it.. a white gold one that I can wear with this" she says. "Okay baby" I say. She smiles.

"My initial?" I ask. She nods. "Like Taylor swift" she says. "Huh?" I ask. "Taylor swift" she says. "What about her?" I ask. "She has a song about it" she says, grabbing her phone.

She plays it for me. "Fine baby, I'll get you one" I say. She grins. She kisses me. I smile at her.

"Mom, shall me and mer set the table?" I get up. I hold merediths hand and help her up. "Yes please honey" she says. We go into the kitchen. She giggles as I close the door and press her up against the wall, kissing her passionately.

She grabs me by my shirt and pushes me onto a chair behind me before straddling me. She kisses me again hungrily. I love it when her stripper instincts kick in like this. I tease her about it all the time.

She starts grinding her hips against me in circles. I grab her thighs and pick her back up. I sit her on the table and stand between her legs.

I grab her waist. Her back arches and she moans against my lips. I deepen the kiss as she runs her fingers through my curls.

"Derek, get your girlfriend off of my table" my mom sighs, walking in. I pull away from her lips. She blushes hard as I help her down from the table. "Sorry carolyn" meredith says quietly.

"Is this your idea of helping?" My mom hands me the placemats before leaving again. Me and meredith laugh. We set the table before joining everyone else again. I sit on the couch and she sits on my lap.

"Have you got any more jobs lined up meredith?" My mom makes conversation. "I have a photoshoot tomorrow, but it's private, not for a company" she says.

"Oh? What's it for then?" She asks. "Derek wanted me to take some photos for him in lingerie and stuff like that" she shrugs. My sisters laugh. Meredith looks at them, confused.

"Meredith, for gods sake!" I chuckle. "What?" She looks at me. "Private means don't tell my mom about it" I say. "Oh, sorry" she chuckles.

"I regret asking" my mom says. "Im sorry!" meredith giggles. "Its for valantines day" she says. My mom looks even more disgusted.

"I'll give him other stuff too! I'm not just gonan hand him the book and leave him alone for the night" She says. I hide my face in the back of her shoulder. "You're making it worse, darling" I say.

"I'm nervous, they're making me uncomfortable" she hides her face in my shoulder. I smile, chuckling softly.

"I think everyone is uncomfortable" I say. She giggles. "So, my valentines gifts are gonna be just sex, sex and sex?" I ask. "Do you have a problem with that?" She giggles. I shake my head.

"I got you something really special, though" I say. She looks at Kathleen, who gives her a look. "I'm not proposing" I say, knowing what they're both thinking. She sighs. I smile wider.

"You'll love it, I swear" I say. She smiles. "Okay" she hugs my neck. "When you propose I want a huge huge, sparkly, white gold ring" she says.

"Gold digger" Kathleen jokes. "She's got her own gold, she just likes to use mine and save her own" I tickle her belly. She laughs, wriggling on my lap.

"Why do you think I'm with him? I only like your brother for his money" she rolls her eyes. "You don't like me for.. anything else?" I whisper in her ear. She grins at me.

Merediths pov:
"Infact, I don't like him at all" I say. "Neither do we" his sisters say. I giggle. I look at him. I frown slightly as I see he's zoned out. Oh, I didn't actually hurt his feelings, did I??

"I'm only joking baby, I love you" i put my hand on his cheek and kiss his lips. He smiles at me. "I know" he says.

"You sure it's okay? I didn't mean to offend you.. I was kidding" I whisper. "Its fine" he smiles.

"Dinners ready" carolyn says. "Get ready, my moms cooking will blow your mind" he says as we walk into the dining room. I smile. We sit down and eat.