Chapter 87

I finally get back to dereks apartment after work. I walk in and smile as I see him sat at his desk in his bedroom, working on his laptop. He's on FaceTime to mark. I walk over.

I lean down and kiss his cheek. "Oh, hi baby" he smiles, turning to look at me. "Hi" I kiss his lips. "How was work?" He pulls me onto his lap. "It was good" i say. "You look gorgeous" he says. "Thanks, I still have my makeup on from the shoot" I smile.

"Hi mark" I wave at him. "Hi" he says. "What are you doing?" I snuggle into him, looking at his laptop. "Private" he lifts me off of his lap. I pout at him. He smiles.

"Are you hungry?" He asks. I nod. "Me too" he says. He tells mark he's taking a break and they get off of the phone. He follows me into the kitchen and starts cooking our dinner.

Dereks pov:
I close the oven door and turn around. I smile as I see her stood behind me, waiting patiently for my attention. I put my hands on her waist, stepping closer to her. She smiles, hugging my neck. I pick her up.

"Do you have any of the pictures from today that I can see?" I ask. She nods, grabbing her phone out of her pocket. I sit her on the kitchen counter and stand between her legs. She scrolls through the pictures on her phone of her shoot today.

"You are the most beautiful girl" I kiss her cheek. She hugs me tight. I pull away slowly and scan her body. She has on a tight black crop top and some tight black shorts.

I lift her off of the counter and she stands up. I turn her around and smile, looking down at her ass before hugging her from behind. "Your ass looks really good in those shorts" I smirk slightly. She giggles. I kiss her neck softly.

I turn her back around in my arms and she hugs my waist. I run my hands down her back slowly and grab her ass.

"Derek I have something really special for you" she pulls away from me slowly and holds my hand. "You do?" I follow her as she leads me to my bedroom. She grabs her bag off of my bed and looks in it.

"Sit" she says. I sit next to her on the end of the bed. She hands me a black book. "I did it about two weeks ago and got it back today" she says.

I open the book. "Oh my god" my eyes widen as I see the naked pictures of my gorgeous girlfriend posing on a bed covered in roses. She's wearing different types of lingerie in the pictures.

She sits next to me, draping her legs over my thighs and hugging my waist as I look through them all. "Do you like it baby?" She looks into my eyes. I look into hers and smile. "You're so sexy" I kiss her.

"You like it?" She asks. "I love it" I say. She smiles brightly. "I was going to wait until Valentine's Day but I was too excited, so I got you a different present for then instead" she says.

"You are literally the hottest woman alive" I put the book aside and kiss her. She giggles as I lay her down on the bed and climb on top of her.