chapter 49

I've been at work all day. Earlier, meredith stopped by to pay me a visit.

I'm sat on the floor in the middle of the office, working on my laptop. She kicked me out of my chair and has taken over my whole desk.

"What you up to, baby?" I stand up and walk over to her. I smile as I see different pictures of her scattered all over my desk. "I'm making a scrapbook of all the modeling jobs I've had so far" she says.

"Will you make something like that for me? But with all your sexy pictures" I ask. "Maybe some other time" she says, glueing something down in the book.

Her concentration face might be the cutest thing ever. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I kneel beside her and put my hand on her cheek. "No, stop distracting me" she says.

"May I just remind you that this is my office.. and you kicked me off of my desk, bossy pants" I grin. She ignores me and continues cutting stuff up. I stand up and kiss her head. I decide to go and get us both some snacks and coffee.

I come back and hand her the food and drink. "Thanks" she says. "I might go for a little walk, mer" I say.

"No, you can't leave" she looks up at me. "You've been ignoring me for two hours straight" I chuckle. "I like your company.. please" she says. "Okay" I smile. I sit opposite her.

"Don't touch!" She yells as I go to grab a picture. I grab it anyway, glaring at her as I do. She groans.

"Babe, I'm going for a walk.. you don't want me here" I chuckle, standing up. "No, I'm sorry" she whines. I lean down and kiss her lips.

"Maybe I could take a little break" she says. "Yeah?" I stand up. She holds my hands. I help her up.

"Can I have my seat back?" I sit in my chair. She sits on my lap. "Derek, can I ask you a question?" She asks. "Of course you can" I wrap my arms around her.

"You know when I bump into people in your office, they keep asking me if I'm the one their boss is sleeping with" she says. "So?" I ask. "So.. is that what you're telling people?" She asks. "I mean.. yeah" I say, confused.

"Oh" she says quietly. "We are sleeping together" I chuckle. "But I'm your girlfriend, I'm not just some random slut you're screwing" she rolls her eyes. "Mhm, you're my girl" I smile.

"So tell people that! I don't want you going around saying that I'm just the one you're screwing" she scoffs. "Okay baby, I'm sorry.. I didn't realise it mattered so much to you" I say.

"I don't want the girls in the office getting the wrong idea and thinking we're not serious, because we are.. and you're my boyfriend.. only mine" she says.

"I didn't know you were the possessive type" I grin. "Well, i am" she says. "Okay" I chuckle.

She looks down nervously as I look at her. "I love you baby" I move my face closer to hers. She smiles. I kiss her cheek.

"Can I look at it?" I pick up the book. She nods. I flip through it slowly, smiling as I look at all of the different pictures of her.

"It needs more glitter I think" I whisper, putting it down. "Yeah?" She giggles. I nod. She kisses me softly.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" I ask. "I'm going out with my girlfriends.. but I think Cristina is bringing Owen, so you can come if you want.. I just didn't think it'd be your scene" she says.

"Can I bring mark?" I ask. She nods. "Okay" I smile. "I'll bring one of my single friends for him.. they can get to know eachother a bit before I set them up" she says. "Okay, I'll let him know" I say. She smiles. I smile too.

"My legs cramping" I whisper. She looks down at my thigh she's sat on. "Sorry" she adjusts herself slightly. "Thanks" I whisper.

"Am I that heavy?" She chuckles awkwardly. "No! Sorry baby, that's not what I meant, I just have pins and needles" I say. "Okay" she says quietly.

"You are so so pretty" I pick up another picture off of the table to look at. She grins. "This is my favourite" she picks up a picture from the photoshoot me and her did together.

"My handsome boy" she kisses my cheek playfully. I chuckle. "Come here" I pull her closer and kiss her. She wraps her arms around my neck as we makeout.

There's a knock on the door. "Boss" someone walks in. I pull away from her lips slowly. She kisses me again. I smile against her lips, putting my hands on her cheeks.

"Boss" she says again. Meredith doesn't pull away. She runs her fingers through my hair. I squeeze her ass in my hands, pulling her even closer to me. She moans quietly against my lips.

"Boss!" She says. Meredith finally pulls away slowly. "Someone wants your attention" she giggles. I look at my assistant. "What?" I ask.

I listen to my assistants small rant about some work related issue whilst meredith kisses my neck slowly.

She gets up. "Baby, where you going?" I ask. "Sit on the floor" she grabs her book. "No, don't be silly.. sit here" I get up. "Thank you" she smiles, sitting back down at my desk.

"I'm just gonna go and sort this out, okay?" I lean down to her. She smiles, nodding. She kisses me softly. I go with my assistant.