chapter 60

Me, derek, Cristina, izzie, Alex, Mark, April, Jackson and Kathleen are all sat on Derek's living room floor. We've been drinking a lot.

I have my face hidden in Derek's chest and I'm laughing at something that he said.

"Can we play thruth or dare?" I ask. Everyone agrees to. "Meredith, truth or dare?" Alex asks. "Dare" I say. "I dare you to kiss somebody in the room that isn't derek" he says. "Alex!" I roll my eyes.

"Come here izzie" I smirk. "My girlfriend? Seriously?" He glares at me. I grin. She giggles, leaning in. I kiss her. "Hot" Derek says. I laugh.

Alex glares at me again. I grab izzies face and kiss her again. "Hey!" Alex yells. "Yes!" Derek and mark yell.

I pull away from her slowly. She giggles, sitting back down next to Alex. I grin at him again. He rolls his eyes.

-------

"Babe, truth or dare?" I look at derek. "Dare" he says. "I dare you to propose to me right now" I say. "Meredith" he smiles. "Fine!" I giggle, rolling my eyes.

"Be nice" he says. "I dare you to kiss me" I say. He leans in. I dodge him. "Hey" he says. I giggle. He grabs my thighs and pulls me ontop of him.

"Come here" he grabs my hands to stop me from covering my lips. I laugh as he kisses me. I sit next to him again.

----------

Derek spins the bottle. "Ew" he says as it lands on Kathleen. I laugh hysterically. He spins it again. I giggle happily as it lands on me.

"Stay still, baby" he chuckles, trying to kiss me as I wriggle in my spot excitedly. He grabs my face and kisses me.

----------

Mark spins the bottle. It lands on me. I bite my bottom lip, looking at derek. "Mark, I swear to god-" he says as mark leans in.

I peck him on the lips, then look at derek for approval. He pulls me into his arms. I giggle, hugging his waist. He wipes my lips with the sleeve of his hoodie, making everyone laugh.

------------

"Nooooo!" I groan as izzie spins and it lands on derek. Everyone laughs. "I'm watching you" I point at izzie. She chuckles.

Derek leans in and kisses her. "Derek!" I hit him as he very obviously deepens the kiss. He laughs, pulling away. I know he only did it to tease me.

He grins at me. "I did such a small little kiss with mark" I say. "Shame" he teases. I spin the bottle. "Hey! It was my turn" he says.

It lands on Alex. "Come here alex" I grab his shirt in my fist, pull him close and kiss him passionately. Everyone whistles and laughs.

I pull away slowly. "Alex, what the fuck is that gum? Ew" I wipe my lips. "I think its lemon flavoured" he says. I make a face of disgust. "I'm never kissing you again" Derek says. I laugh.

--------

Kathleen spins the bottle. She tries to hide her smile as it lands on me. Derek chuckles softly. I look at him. "Fine" he says.

I lean in slowly. She kisses me. I decide to deepen the kiss, to make her happy.

"Meredith, get off of my sister" he sighs. I giggle, pulling away slowly. "Great kisser.. like a 9/10" I say. She blushes, giggling softly. "You're a 5/10" I look at him. "Oh really?" He laughs. I grin.

He wipes my lips again with his sleeve, extra hard. I roll my eyes. He grabs my lipgloss from my purse. I giggle as he puts it on me. "You're absolutely ridiculous" I look into his eyes. He smiles.

"These are mine" he grabs my bottom lip gently. I kiss him. "Can we stop this game now? I don't like it" he pulls me onto his lap. I nod. "What do you want to do?" He asks as I straddle him.

"Can we have an arm wrestling competition?" I bounce up and down excitedly. "Yes.. stop" he whispers, holding my hips. I giggle.

---------

Derek's pov:
Meredith beat all of the girls, now shes against Alex. "Let her win" I whisper to him. "No" he says. "Do you really wanna go against me or mark?" I ask. Mark glares at him. He sighs.

"Yes!" She yells as she wins. I smile at mark. He nods at me. He let's her win too.

"I'm so strong! Baby did you see that?" She runs over to me and hugs me. "I did! Now you're against me" I pick her up and hold her in the air. She giggles.

I put her down. We lean down either side of the kitchen counter and I hold her hand. "Three, two, one, go!" Mark says. I put up a fight for a little while, then let her win.

She screams happily, jumping up and down. I smile. "Well done mer" I pick her up and spin her around. She giggles drunkenly. If she were sober, she's know straight away that I let her win. I just want her to be happy whilst she's still drunk.

"When the hell did you get so strong?" I put her down. "I'm so strong always!" She jumps up and down again happily.

She stops. "I feel sick" she puts her hand on her belly. "Go and sit down for a bit, darling" I chuckle. She sits on the couch.

I kneel infront of her, between her legs. She whines quietly. "Can you get her a glass of water please? And someone make her a sandwich.. she likes ham or tuna" I say. Izzie grabs the water. Kathleen makes the sandwich.

"Drink all of it baby" I hand her the glass. She drinks it all. "Good girl, do you feel any better?" I whisper. She nods.

"You need something to eat?" I hand her the sandwich. She eats it. "I didn't like it" she shakes her head. "Well, you ate it all" Kathleen takes the plate. I chuckle.

"Come here" I whisper. She smiles, hugging my neck. She kisses me deeply. I pull away slightly. I scan her face, staring at her cherry lips. She grins. I kiss her again.