Chapter 93

Me and Derek are having a picnic in the park with izzie and Alex. We decided to have a double date sort of thing. I'm cuddled into Derek with my head on his chest as he feeds me some of the food.

"Derek stop" I whine as he keeps trying to feed me whilst I try to nap. He chuckles, putting the sandwich down. "Someone's tired" he strokes my back. "Who?" I snuggle into him. They all laugh.

"Can I have your sandwich?" He asks. I shake my head. He eats it anyway. I frown but just ignore it. "You do realise that you're not supposed to fall asleep on a date, right?" He asks. "I'm not, Derek! Stop being mean to me" I mumble into his thigh tiredly as I lay down. Izzie giggles. He leans down and kisses my head. I drift off.

—————-

"Babe" I feel Derek shaking me gently. "Wake up!" Izzie kicks my leg. "Ow!" I open my eyes. "Derek" I frown, sitting up. "That wasn't me!" He exclaims. "But you should have stopped her" I push him. "Seriously?" He glares at me. I giggle as he grabs me and pulls me into his arms. He tickles my belly playfully. I wriggle in his arms.

I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him softly. He smiles at me. "Did you have a good nap?" He whispers. "Yes baby I did" I hug him.

"Isn't she so cute?" He smiles, pulling me onto his lap. "Adorable" izzie jokes. I giggle. I'm in a much better mood since yesterday when I got back from the bar I went to with Cristina. He really did make me feel better. He made me feel better all night long, infact...

"Do you mind?" Izzie says as me and Derek get caught up a bit and start making out with eachother slowly. I pull away from him and laugh. "Sorry" I say. I wipe my lipstick off of dereks lips with my thumb. He wipes his hand over his mouth. "It's gone" I run my fingers through his hair, admiring him. He smiles at me.

I shake my head slightly, grinning at him as he leans in to kiss me again. Not in front of izzie and Alex again. "Stop" I giggle, grabbing him and keeping him at arms length. He chuckles.

"Kiss" he grabs my waist. I kiss him softly. "Der" I say. "Yes" he looks at me. "Can we get a cat?" I put my hands on his thigh, moving closer to him. I'm sat at his side, looking at him. "Are you wanting to get a cat because izzie and Alex got a cat?" He asks. They both chuckle. I nod.

"We have a dog" he says. "I love him" I say. "I know you do" he smiles. "But their cat is so cute" I pout slightly. "I'll think about it, okay?" He runs his fingers through my hair. "Yay! I love you" I hug him.

We pull away slowly. I shuffle towards izzie. She giggles as I hug her instead. She hugs my waist, resting her head on my chest.

"What time do you have work tomorrow darling?" Derek asks, grabbing my legs and pulling my feet onto his lap. "Ten" I say. "Okay" he smiles, kissing just under my knee softly. I giggle as he hugs my legs. He rests his chin on my knees, looking into my eyes. I grin.

"Stop talking about me" he chuckles as me and izzie whisper stuff about him into each others ears. "We're just talking about how cute you are" I say in a silly voice, leaning forwards to hug his neck. I kiss his lips softly.

——————

"I'll miss you" I say as I get into his car. "Come to mine if you want baby" he gets in too. "You wanna stay up all night again?" I ask. "We don't have to if you're.. tired" he trails off as I run my hand up his thigh slowly. I kiss his lips. "I want to" I run my hand further up.

"Babe" he warns. I pull my hand away and giggle. "Let's go home.. I wanna fuck" I whisper in his ear. "Baby please" he groans as I grab his crotch. "Sorry" I giggle, stopping. He drives us home quickly.

——————

Dereks Pov:
"Yes! Yes! Uh! Fuck! Yes!" She cries out as I fuck her from behind. She grabs the wall in front of her in the shower and her nails scrape down it slowly. I run my hand up her body and grab her tits. I thrust into her even harder.

She looks back at me and bites her bottom lip. She grabs my hair in her fist and I move my face close to hers. "You're such a good girl" I whisper in her ear.

"Derek you feel so good" she whimpers. She reaches and grabs my hand, pushing it down. I rub her clit slowly. I kiss her lips. We both groan against each others lips.

Her mouth falls wide open and she lets out a deep moan as she cums. "Derek" she sighs in pleasure as I keep going, slowing down a bit to let her ride it out. "Derek" she moans my name again as I rub her clit faster. Her body spasms slightly.

I pull out of her and my cum spills onto her ass. I let out a deep sigh of pleasure. I push my face into her back. "You're amazing.. you know that? You're incredible" I put my hands on her waist.

I pull her back, so she's under the shower so I can wash her back for her. She turns around immediately and gives me a hug. She squeezes me tight. "That was so amazing" she pants out of breath. "Yes it was" I kiss her lips.

"I love you so much" she looks into my eyes. "I love you more" I push her wet hair out of her face. "Impossible" she smiles wider. I kiss her again.

"You wanna go to bed?" I ask. She nods. We get out of the shower and she very quickly passes out as soon as we get ready for bed and climb under the covers.