chapter 52

I wake up in the morning to a knock on my apartment door. It's the weekend, so I'm not at work today. I slept in.

I get up and go to answer it. "What's this?" I smile, taking a big bunch of flowers off of a delivery guy. He hands me a note too before leaving.

I'm sorry. I love you. -m

I smile brightly. I've never received flowers from a girl before. It's nice. I go and grab my phone beside my bed to call her.

"Hey" she says. "Thank you" I say. "You're welcome.. I'm sorry for acting like a brat yesterday, I think you just hurt my feelings a bit" she says quietly. "I didn't mean to, baby" I say. "I know.. I'm just sensitive" she giggles. "I know" I smile.

"Can you come over so I can give you a kiss and a cuddle?" I grin. "Yes" she giggles.

--------

She got a cab over to my apartment about ten minutes ago, now we're sat on the couch, cuddling.

"Our first ever argument" she rests her head on my chest. "I know" I sigh. "I was scared you were gonna break up with me" she says quietly. "Over a small argument? Baby, no" I chuckle softly. "Well, I've never done this before.. its scary" she whispers.

"I love you.. you're my girl, I'd never ever leave you" I say. "I'm sorry for freaking out" she says. "I'm sorry, darling.. I know you want to move in here, and I want you to.. but I'm just scared" I whisper.

"We can be scared together" she smiles. "Okay" I smile. She hugs me. "You want me to help you move your stuff in?" I rub her back. She giggles happily, wriggling on my lap. I chuckle. She nods.

"Yay!" She squeezes me. "I can throw parties here" she says. "No.. no parties" I say. She frowns. "You're worse than daddy" she glares at me. I chuckle.

"If we're living together then it will be peaceful and we can have sex and cuddle every night before sleeping, have showers together in the morning and take out arlo for walks together" I say.

"Fine" she giggles. I smile at her as she looks at me. "You're such an old man" she giggles. "I'm twenty seven" I roll my eyes. "Seven years older than me.. that's old" she says. I glare at her playfully. She giggles.

"Anyway, speaking of having sex" she straddles me. I smile at her. "You know what I love about you?" I ask. "Everything" she grins. "Yes, but I love how fucking horny you are all the time.. its a huge turn on, darling" I chuckle. She smiles wider.

"I'm only horny when I'm around you" she giggles. I smile. "I like it when you make love to me" she says. "I like it too" I say.

"Can we do it here?" She smiles. "What do you want me to do to you?" I smile. She bites her lip, thinking.

She pulls off her shirt and tosses it aside before taking off her bra. I kiss her neck softly.

There's a knock at the door. She giggles as I take her nipple in my mouth. "Who is it!?" She yells. "Its me, darling" thatcher says. Her eyes widen and she gently pushes me away. She gets up and pulls on her shirt.

"Shit" she whispers, sorting out her hair. "Baby" I throw her bra at her. She puts it on before answering the door.

"Hi daddy" she smiles. "Hi, you left your keys at home.. me and mommy are going out, so I didn't want you to be locked out" he hands them to her. "Oh, thank you" she smiles.

"I was gonna stay here tonight anyway" she says. "Oh, okay" he smiles. "Derek, you still okay to help me out tomorrow?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. "With what?" She asks.

"He's gonna help me fix the porch" he says. "Oh" she smiles at me. "See you tomorrow" he says. "Bye" I smile. He kisses merediths head before leaving.

"That's really nice of you, baby" she walks over. I shrug. She straddles me. "Now where were we?" She grins. I smile, kissing her.