Chapter 90

I'm sat in the living room on the couch, watching tv and Meredith is in the kitchen cooking. I smile, watching her as she walks around in a pair of my pyjamas.

"Do you want a coffee baby?" She asks. "Yes please darling" I say. She starts making me one. "Would you like scrambled or boiled eggs? Or fried?" She asks. "Whatever you're having" I say. "Okay" she looks back and smiles at me. I smile back at her. I get up as soon as she's not looking and grin as I scan her body.

Meredith's pov:
I finish making his coffee and grab some biscuits for him. I gasp softly as he sneaks up on me and hugs me from behind. "Come with me" he kisses my neck softly before turning off the stove and grabbing my hand.

"Your coffee is done baby" I say, confused as he leads me to his bedroom. He turns to me and kisses me passionately. I smile against his lips as he runs his hands up and down my body slowly before picking me up and laying me back down onto his bed and climbing ontop of me.

—————

He kisses me softly before getting out of bed. I close my eyes, smiling brightly as I snuggle into my pillow. I pull the covers over my naked body. He leaves the room.

—————

"Mer" he says quietly. I open my eyes and sit up slowly. I smile brightly as I see him holding a tray of breakfast. He puts it on my lap and sits next to me. He's in his boxers and I'm still naked, so he grabs a shirt for me and helps me put it on.

"Thank you" I hug his arm. "You're welcome baby" he kisses the side of my head. "Do I look pretty today or something?" I ask. "You look gorgeous everyday babe, why?" He asks. "You seduced me" I giggle. "Oh, I just thought you looked really hot in my pyjamas" he grins. I grin back at him.

"And you're my girl, I can seduce you whenever I want" he grins. "I'm not that easy" I glare at him playfully. "Aren't you?" He runs his hand up my thigh slowly. "Don't" I giggle, blushing hard. He chuckles, pulling his hand away again. I eat my breakfast.. and most of his too.

Dereks Pov:
I get out of bed after a little nap. I got woken up by music blasting from the living room. I get up and pull on my pyjama shorts. I sigh as I walk into the living room and see Meredith dancing around in just one of my shirts. I chuckle.

I sneak up on her from behind and grab her. She screams but starts giggling as I pick her up and spin her around.

"Der you scared me!" She giggles as I put her down. She turns around and hits me playfully. I lean down and kiss her deeply. "Mhm" she puts her hands on my cheeks. "Der" she giggles, hugging my neck as I grab her ass, squeezing it playfully. I pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and kisses me again.

"I love you" I pull away slowly, looking into her gorgeous bluey green eyes. "I love you more" she says. I shake my head. She kisses me passionately, running her fingers through my curls slowly as we makeout.

"Baby" I chuckle, groaning softly as she starts kissing my neck slowly. "Do you not want to?" She pulls away. "I do" I smile. She smiles wider.

"Would you like to join me in the shower?" I ask. "Yes please" she says. I smile, carrying her to the bathroom. She giggles.