chapter 65

Everyone left and me and derek are left alone. We're in his living room, sat on the couch. We're on our phones in silence.

"Babe" I whisper. "Yes?" He doesn't look up from his phone. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he says.

"Do you really?" I ask. "Uhuh" he says, not concentrating. I hit his leg. He finally looks at me, shocked. "Stop ignoring me" I say. "I'm answering you" he says.

"Honey, of course I love you" he says seriously. I smile small. "Promise" I look into his eyes. "I promise" he smiles.

I pick my phone back up and scroll through it. He puts down his. I smile as he leans over and starts kissing my face softly.

"Come on" I stand up. He holds my hand. I smile as he follows me to his bedroom.

Derek's pov:
I wake up to the sound of meredith basically screaming. I put on my pyjama bottoms. I go into the living room. I chuckle as I see her cooking in the kitchen. She's in my shirt and a pair of fluffy socks.

"There were flashing lights!-" She screams the lyrics to the song as she dances around. I walk over and grab her hand.

She giggles as I spin her around and pull her into my arms. She wraps her arms around my neck and continues jumping up and down, dancing with the music.

The song stops and she switches off her phone. "Your voice is.. good" I smile. "Shut up, I know it's bad" she laughs. I chuckle.

"Last night was amazing" I walk forwards. She stumbles back slightly. I hold onto her tightly. She giggles, grabbing me and pulling me onto the couch with her, me ontop.

I kiss her passionately. "Oh.." she giggles as I kiss down her body slowly. "Derek" she bites her lip, gently grabbing my hair in her fist.

The door opens. "Fuckkk!" I groan into her thigh. "Bill! Oh my god you're back!" Meredith runs over and hugs him. He's my security guard.

"I missed you!" She smiles as he hugs her back. "I missed you too sweetie" he chuckles. Bill is a tall, muscly guy in his fifties. Meredith adores him. He's been on vacation for a month.

They pull away. "Derek! You didn't tell me bill was back!" She runs over and pushes me. I chuckle as I stumble back slightly. She's really excited.

"Hi bill" I smile, pulling meredith into my arms to keep her still. "Hi boss, I was just hoping to talk to you about my wage" he says.

"Of course.. mer, we'll just be right outside if you need anything, okay?" I kiss her cheek. She nods. We step outside to talk.

I go back in after bill leaves. Merediths sat on the couch. "Babe" I say. She looks back at me. She gets up and runs over. I pick her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

She moans softly against my lips as I kiss her passionately. She grabs my neck and deepens our kiss. I take her to bed.

"No!" She warns as I go to lay her on the bed. I sit down instead, so she can be ontop. I pull my erection out of my boxers.

Her mouth falls wide open against my lips and she let's out a small cry as she slides onto me. "You're so big" she moans as she starts bouning up and down.

We both moan deeply against eachothers lips. Her nails scrape down my back.

I grab her and flip us over. I stand at the end of the bed as she lays on it. I fuck her as hard as I can. I've never ever heard the noises she's making right now come out of her mouth before. Her whole body is shaking.

She grabs the sheets under her in her fists. I grab her thighs to try and keep her still as I speed up.

Her body spazms and she lets out a loud cry of pleasure as she cums. I groan deeply, my body collapsing forwards. I put my hands either sides of her body, on the mattress to hold me up as my cum spills into her.

Merediths pov:
I feel so light headed. That was one of the best orgasms he's ever given me.

I look into his eyes. We're both panting out of breath and shaky as hell. I gently push his curls out of his face and kiss his lips. His sweat is literally dripping all onto my body.

He pulls out of me. "Can you get some tissues please?" I shift down to his pillows and lay down properly on the bed. He hands me some. I clean myself up.

He climbs next to me on the bed and I hug his waist. "That was good" I run my finger down his chest. "Good!?" He chuckles. I giggle. "It was amazing" I look into his eyes. He smiles.

"You did so good" he rubs my thigh gently. "You really overwhelmed me with that" I giggle. "I know I did baby, but you can handle it" he whispers, kissing my cheek. I smile.

"Its my birthday next week" I say. "What!? Baby, why wouldn't you tell me before!?" He groans. "You never asked" I shrug. 

"What day?" He asks. "7th" I say. "What would you like?" He asks. I shrug. "Whatever you get me will be perfect" I kiss him. I cuddle into him. He wraps his arms around me.