chapter 14

It's been two days since I slept with derek. Today he asked if I wanted to go over to his family's house for dinner again. I said yes of course.

I go downstairs and wait for him to arrive. I smile, getting in as his car pulls up. "Hi" he says. "Hi" I kiss him softly.

"How are you?" He entwines our fingers as he starts driving. "I'm good, how are you?" I ask. "I'm great" he smiles, keeping his eyes on the road.

"How's work been this week?" I ask. "Its been good.. although I've been a bit distracted" he puts his hand on my thigh instead. I smile. He still has his eyes on the road.

"What about you?" He asks. "Its been good.. did you see the photoshoot pictures I sent you? You didn't reply" I ask. "Crap, sorry I forgot to text you back.. I did see them though, you look gorgeous" he says. I smile wider. "Thanks" I say.

He parks outside the house. We look at eachother. "You left the other day without saying anything" he says. I left before he woke up. "I got nervous" I say quietly. "But.. you had a good time?" He asks. "I had an amazing time" I say.

He smiles. "Did you too?" I ask. "Oh, absolutely" he says. I grin. He kisses me. "You ready?" He asks. I nod. We get out of the car and go inside the house.

"Hi kath" I hug her. "Hi" she hugs me back. We pull away. She smiles. "You wanna cook with me?" Derek asks her. "Sure" she nods. They both go to the kitchen. I sit next to amelia on the couch. "Hi" I say. "Hi" she smiles.

"What are you watching?" I ask. "I don't know.. but it has Jennifer Aniston in it so I'm watching it" she says. I chuckle. "I like that logic" I say. She grins.

"Hi Mrs shepherd.. I'm sorry, did I steal your seat?" I stand up as she walks in. "Oh, hi meredith.. no, I've only just come downstairs" she smiles.

"How are you?" I ask. "I'm okay, how are you?" She asks. "I'm good" I say. She sits down. I go to the kitchen.

"Hi" I say. "Hi" Derek smiles. "Try" he holds a spoon to my lips. I eat the food. "Mhm" I smile. "Good?" He asks. I nod. He kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls my body against his.

We pull away slowly. I giggle as he swipes the spoon along my lips. I lick them. I look at Kathleen. "What?" I say as I see her looking at us. She rolls her eyes, looking away.

"Your mom's in there" I say. "Oh okay, I'm just gonna say hi" he says, walking away.

"Hey, do you have a problem with me seeing him?" I ask quietly. "Why would you think that?" She asks. "Because you talk shit about him to me and then roll your eyes whenever you see us together" I say.

"I thought we were still friends" I say. "We are" she says. "Well then-" I say. "I don't like it" she says. "Why?" I ask. "Because he's my brother" she says.

"Do you want me to stop seeing him?" I ask. "Do you really like him?" She asks. "Yeah, I do" I say quietly. She sighs. "I had sex with him" I whisper. "What!?" She says. "Yeah" I say.

"You said you were saving yourself until.. the right guy came along" she says quietly. "I really like him" I look down. "You should keep seeing him then" she says. "Yeah?" I ask. She nods. She hugs me.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want him breaking your heart and then you won't be my friend anymore" she says. "We'll always be friends" I say.

Derek walks in. "Hey" he says. I smile. He holds my hand. "Watch the food?" He asks. Kathleen nods. We walk out and I follow him upstairs.

"You ready?" He wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "For what?" I giggle. "You're about to see my childhood bedroom" he says. I grin.

We walk in. "Ohh.. little derek" I say in a baby voice as I see a picture of him hung up. He glares at me. I giggle.

"You ever had sex in this bedroom?" I step towards him. "Yes" he says. "Oh, nevermind then" I walk away. "No no, continue please" he pulls me back. I laugh.

"No, It doesn't matter now" I say. "It matters to me" he kisses my neck. I push him onto his bed. I stand infront of him. He watches as I pull off my dress, standing in my underwear and bra infront of him.

I kiss him. I climb ontop of him. I giggle as he rolls me onto my back, hovering over me. "You're so sexy" he whispers in my ear. He starts kissing me again.