chapter 63

All of my friends are over at Derek's apartment.. plus mark. We're sat in the living room hanging out. Derek and Jack are actually getting on okay so far.

I'm sat next to derek on the floor. We let other people sit on the couch and chairs.

He's very much making his presence as my boyfriend known to Jack. He hasn't taken his eyes off of me the whole time and his hands have been all over me. Right now it's just resting on my thigh. it's actually turning me on a bit.. or a lot.

"Can you get me a drink please jack?" I look at him. "Uh, yeah of course" he gets up and goes to the kitchen.

"Stop it" I giggle, looking at derek as soon as he walks away. My friends laugh knowingly. "What?" He asks. "He knows you're my boyfriend.. you don't have to show off" I grin. "I don't know what you're talking about" he smirks slightly. I laugh.

"I can show you off as much as I want.. you're mine" he kisses me softly. I smile wider.

Jack sits back down and hands me my drink. "Thanks" I smile. "Can I use your bathroom?" He asks. "Of course" Derek says. "I'll show you where it is" I get up.

Derek's pov:
I keep hold of merediths hand as she stands up. Mark hits my arm. I let go. She goes with jack.

"What do you guys think of him?" I ask. "He's alright" all the girls agree with eachother. "I wouldn't trust him" alex says. "Me either" all the guys agree.

"I don't like him" izzie says. "Why not?" I ask. "She admitted her feelings to him when they were like sixteen and he kinda led her on.. then dated another girl when he went to college, completely ditching her" izzie says.

"Why!? Merediths amazing" I say. She shrugs. "She forgave him quickly though" she rolls her eyes. "It made her not be able to trust guys for a huge while, but you changed that" Cristina says. I smile.

She walks back in. Everyone looks at her. "Were you talking about me?" She giggles, sitting back down. I smile at her. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" she smiles.

She pulls off the hoodie of mine that she's wearing. She's wearing a lacy bralette underneath. She wears it as a top. She's also wearing a pair of my joggers, that are really baggy on her, but she makes them work.

"Has jack ever seen you naked?" I ask. "That's so random" she giggles. "Has he?" I ask. "No, I was really insecure when I was younger so I never got changed infront of him or anything" she says. "Good" I say. She chuckles.

"I think he saw me strip a few times, but I was wearing panties and a bra" she says. "Ugh" I roll my eyes. She giggles.

"Does he look at your work?" I ask. "Probably.. I'm pretty famous now" she says smugly. "Oh, you're pretty important now, huh?" I tickle her belly.

She giggles, nodding. I laugh as she wriggles in my arms as I tickle her more. Her friends all laugh too.

I pull away slowly. She grins at me. "Are you jealous?" She pokes my belly. "No, my girl is gonna be the most famous model in the world, I'm proud" I say. "I wouldn't go that far" she giggles. "Just you watch" I hug her. She smiles brightly.

"Meredith!" He calls her from the other room. She goes. I roll my eyes as I hear her giggling from my bedroom. He had to use my bathroom because the main one is broken right now.

"No! JJ!" She laughs. Me and izzie both scoff. "Its okay" she smiles at me. She gets up and goes into the bedroom. Meredith comes out, rolling her eyes.

Izzie slaps her arm as she walks past. "What did he want?" I pull her onto my lap. "A towel to dry his hands" she says. She smiles as I kiss her cheek.

He sits next to us again. Everyone starts talking to eachother. "How did you two meet then?" Jack asks. Meredith looks at me. She doesn't tell people about my dad's funeral unless she has my approval first. I don't like everybody knowing.

"She's friends with my sister" I say. "We bumped into eachother at the mall and he asked me to have coffee with him, then we went on our first date and he became obsessed with me" she grins.

"Do you remember Kathleen, jj? I used to tell you about her" She asks. "Oh, yeah" he nods. "He's her brother" she says. "The one you had a crush on?" He asks. "Shh!" She hits his arm. I smile. He chuckles.

"It wasn't a crush.. I saw him like a couple of times and thought he was hot" she blushes. "I thought you were hot too" I lie. "No you didn't" she giggles. "No, I didn't.. sorry but you were a nerd" I say. Everyone laughs.

"You missed out because a few years later, you know what happened?" She asks. "You became a stripper" I sigh. "Uhuh.. and you missed it" she grins.

"I've seen it all before" I smirk. She blushes hard and giggles. "Don't listen to him guys, I'm a virgin" she stands up. "Yeah and I'm a lesbian" I say sarcastically. She laughs.

"Do you want a drink?" She plays with my curls. "Another scotch please" I say. "Does anyone else want a drink?" She asks. They all tell her. She goes.