chapter 66

"Oh.. that was amazing" he sighs as he rolls off of me. "Agreed" I pant. "God, babe" he strokes my thigh. I smile at him.

"I love you" I look into his eyes. "I love you too, gorgeous" he kisses me. "Happy birthday" he says. "Thanks" I smile brightly.

"That was a fun way to wake up" I giggle. "I thought you'd like it" he smiles.

"Do you want your presents?" He asks. I nod enthusiastically. We get up and he puts on his boxers. I put on my panties and bra. He holds my hand and leads me to the living room.

I scream, running into the living room as soon as I see all of the presents on the floor. He chuckle.

"Derek! Oh my god there's so many!" I sit down next to them. They're all wrapped in pink wrapping paper.

Derek's pov:
"Did your assistant wrap all these?" She asks. "No, I wrapped them all for you.. she just put them all in the living room for me last night" I say. "That's so sweet.. you did all of it?" She smiles. I nod.

I sit on the couch. She's sat on the floor. She starts opening them. I watch her intently as she opens every single one, thanking me each time.

"Derek, I love them all, thank you so much" she walks over. I stand up and she hugs me tight. "You're welcome baby, happy birthday" I rub her back.

"I love you" she says. "I love you too" I kiss her lips. I got her makeup, clothes, flowers, jewelry, chocolates, shoes and some books. "I have one last present for you" I say.

"What is it?" She claps her hands excitedly, jumping up and down. I grab a small gift bag off of the couch and hand it to her. She opens it and pulls out a small box.

She squeals happily as she sees the ring I got her. "Its a promise ring" I say. "What's that?" She asks. "It just means.. that I promise that I'll love you forever and ever.. and one day, i'll replace that with an engagement, then a wedding ring" I say.

She smiles widely. I slide the ring onto her finger. "I love it so so so much" she says.

"Is that day tomorrow?" She hugs my neck. "Mhhhm.. no" I grin. She sighs. I chuckle.

We smile, looking into eachothers eyes. She kisses my lips. I run my fingers through her hair. She wraps her legs around me as I pick her up.

She puts her hands on my cheeks. She gets annoyed when I move too much whilst kissing her because she likes to be in control. It's very cute. 

I lay her on the couch and kneel infront of her. Her breathing gets heavier as I slowly kiss down her body.

She moans softly as I kiss the inside of her thighs. There's a loud knock on the door.

I pull away from her slowly. We both sigh. The door opens and her friends all burst in. "Guys! Do you mind!?" She giggles, sitting up. "Oh!" They all laugh as they see the position I just had her in.

She gets up, wrapping a blanket around herself. "You guys really know how to ruin my fun" she grabs my hand and pulls me to the bedroom. We put on our clothes and she brushes her hair.

We walk back out. She hugs everyone. "He's so hot" izzie says quietly as she hugs her. "I know" she giggles, looking back at me. "I can hear you" I say. They both giggle. Alex slaps izzies arm playfully.

"Hi Jack!" She hugs him. "Hi mer" he says quietly, hugging her back. "I'm sorry you saw my butt, guys" she walks away. They all laugh.

"Come here" I chuckle, pulling her into my arms. She grins, proud of her joke. "Everyone's already seen way too much of you anyway" izzie says. Meredith giggles.

"Do you have presents for me?" She asks. "Yes" they all chuckle. "Yayyy!" She goes over, grabs izzies hand and pulls her into the living room area. They all follow.

All of them sit on the couch and chairs. Me and meredith sit on the floor. We all watch as she opens her gifts.

"I love your ring mer" izzie says. "Derek got it for me.. its an engagement ring" she says. "No it isn't!" I laugh. She giggles.

"She keeps trying to trick me into proposing" I smile at her. "You know you want to" she winks at me. I lean in and kiss her softly. "Soon" I whisper.

She smiles against my lips. I pull away slowly. "I love you" she giggles, hugging me. I smile, pulling her onto my lap. She stays on my lap whilst she opens the rest of her presents.

"Thanks guys" she says to all of them. "You're welcome mer, happy birthday" Alex says. "Happy birthday!" They all say. She smiles wider.

"I'm going to the bathroom" she says quietly. "Okay baby" I help her up. She stands up. "Does anybody want a drink?" She asks.

I take the opportunity to kiss her leg softly as she stands infront of me. She reaches back and runs her fingers through my curls. I smile.

"I'll get everyone drinks, honey" I say. "Okay" she goes to the bathroom. I go to the kitchen to grab them. Her friends stay for two hours to hang out, then go back home.