Chapter 96

"Babe shut up!" I whine as Derek talks on the phone to his coworkers. It's literally 9am. I'm asleep in his bed. "Sorry, it's just my girlfriend being cranky" he gets up from his desk, walks over and slaps my ass quite hard. I giggle. He chuckles, sitting back down.

"Go away Der" I sit up slightly to look at him. He mutes himself. "Darling, I told you that if you stayed over last night then you'd have to wake up early because I'm working" he says. "Go away" I glare at him, throwing a pillow at him.

"Baby, I need to be at my desk.. why don't you go and lay on the couch?" He says. "You'd let your girlfriend sleep on a couch?!" I exclaim. He chuckles. "It's just for like an hour.. it's morning anyway, lazy" he says.

"Just shut up Derek" I close my eyes again, laying back down. He sighs. He grabs his laptop and leaves the room. I smile, pulling the covers over myself, I go back to sleep.

———————

A little while later, I'm woken up by Derek climbing into bed with me slowly. He hugs my waist from behind. "Mhm.. hi" I mumble tiredly, reaching back and running my fingers through his curls. "Hi gorgeous" he whispers.

"I missed you, you know?" He says as I turn over. I kiss his lips. "Are you done with work now?" I ask. "Yes darling, I'm done" he smiles. "Good.. I get my boyfriend to myself all day now" I smile.

"Don't you have work today baby?" He asks. "No" I kiss him again. "Mhm" he kisses me back deeply. I pull away slowly.

I close my eyes and cuddle into him. "I love you" I say. "I love you more" he strokes my hair gently. I turn back over, so my back is against his chest. He hugs my waist tighter. I close my eyes, letting out a soft moan as he starts sucking on my neck.

As soon as he hears my moan, his hands start roaming my body and he continues kissing my neck. "You into this?" He asks quietly against my skin. "Yeah babe, don't stop" I smile, thinking it's adorable that he wants the reassurance.

I'm only wearing one of his shirts and a pair of panties, so he has easy access to my body. He pulls up the shirt slightly and runs his hand down my back, to my ass. He pulls down my thong and grabs my thigh gently.

"Do you want me to wear a condom?" He asks, kissing the back of my neck softly. "Yeah.. I think I skipped the pill yesterday by accident" I say. He reaches over and grabs one from the nightstand.

"Mhm" my head tilts back as he slides into me. "You okay?" He asks. "Yes, you feel good" I reach back and grab his thigh as he starts thrusting in and out of me slowly.

"Uh!" I bite my lip, my eyes rolling back. My back arches and I reach back and grab his curls in my fist. He groans, grabbing my hips to keep me still as he thrusts into me harder.

I turn around and look back at him. I giggle softly as I scan his face and see the pleasure on it. He looks into my eyes. "You're so sexy" I grin, reaching back to kiss his lips. He lets out a deep groan.

He pushes me onto my stomach and gets onto his knees behind me. "Derek" I moan his name, grabbing the sheets under me as he pounds into me hard.

"Good girl" he slows down slightly, but thrusts into me harder. "Keep talking" I whisper, looking back at him. "You like that darling?" He wraps my hair around his hand. "Yes!" I moan louder as he pulls my hair.

"Yeah? Does it turn you on baby?" He leans down to whisper in my ear. I nod as much as I can with him still holding my hair.

He pulls out of me. I groan, biting my lip as he flips me onto my back. He hovers over me. "You okay?" He looks into my eyes. "Mhm" I nod before kissing him passionately. He slides back inside of me again.

He speeds up immediately, instantly getting me closer to my climax. "Fuck!" I moan. He kisses my cheek very softly as he puts his hand on my neck. My eyes roll back and I let out a louder cry of pleasure as he chokes me gently.

He groans deeply into my shoulder and I let out a loud moan as we both cum. He slows down, riding it out. I pant out of breath as he rolls off of me. He pulls off the condom and tosses it into the bin.

"you good?" He looks at me. I nod, smiling at him brightly. His whole face immediately softens and he smiles back at me. "Did you like that?" He asks, draping his arm over my stomach as he lays on his side, looking at me. "Yeah, I really liked it" I kiss his lips softly. "Good" he says.

We've never done anything like that before. We've had rough sex before.. but he's never choked me or pulled my hair. It really turned me on. I love how gentle he was with me still, though.. he's so caring. I love him so much.

"I like that you're open to trying things like that, babe.. it's really sexy" he says. "Well, I feel really comfortable with you" I say. "So do i" he says. "It's weird because.. I feel so connected with you both sexually and emotionally, but you're still basically my best friend.. and we can still joke around with eachother.. I love that so much" I say.

"I love it too.. and you're definitely my best friend" he looks into my eyes. "Is this normally how relationships are? Because I feel really lucky to have you" I ask. "I've never been in a relationship like this before.. and I'm the lucky one, baby" he says.

"I still can't believe you're mine.. you could get anyone in the world, you're amazing" he puts his hand on my cheek. "I don't want anyone else in the world.. just you" I grin.

"Yeah.. I really don't deserve you" he chuckles, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Derek, you're the best" I giggle, giving him a soft kiss.

"I love you so much" I cuddle into him. "I love you more" he kisses my forehead. "No you don't" I mumble. "Yes I do" he pokes my sides playfully. I giggle. "Can we sleep?" I ask. "Yeah" he turns off the lamp. We close our eyes and I quickly fall asleep.