chapter 45

I've not seen derek all week. I've been home. Right now I'm sat in the living room on the couch, between my parents watching TV.

I look down at my phone. I smile as I see the lockscreen, which is a picture of me and derek kissing. I sigh quietly.

"You missing your boyfriend?" My dad nudges me playfully. "Yeah" I giggle. I smile at him. "How comes you haven't been speaking much this week?" He asks. "He's been really busy with work" I say.

"He's supposed to be calling me in a minute" I say. I stand up quickly as my phone starts ringing. My parents chuckle. I walk up to my room to get some privacy.

"Hi derek" I answer it. "Hi gorgeous" he says. I lay on my belly on the bed. "How are you? I miss you" I ask. "I'm good, I miss you too" he says.

"How are you doing, my love?" He asks. "Good" I smile. "That's good" he says.

"What have you been up to?" He asks. "I'm bored without you.. I've eaten three bags of crisps, a whole tub of ice cream and used my new toy you got me three times" I say. He chuckles.

"Which one?" He asks. "The pink vibrator" I say. "And you didn't send me pictures? Wow meredith, I'm heartbroken" he says jokingly. I giggle.

"If it makes you feel any better, I was thinking of you" I grin. "That does make me feel better" he says. I smile.

"You're very horny when you get going, aren't you?" He chuckles. I giggle.

"Ever since I slept with you for the first time.. God, I can't get sex out of my head.. I wanna jump your bones every five seconds" I grab the sheets under me in my fists as I feel myself getting more and more turned on.

I just know he has the biggest, cheekiest grin on his face right now. "Meredith" he says shocked. "Mhm" I smile. "The effect I have on you is very very sexy" he says in a husky voice that turns me on so much.

"Mer, can I ask you a favour?" He asks. "Anything" I say. He chuckles softly. "I'm not gonna see you for a couple more days" he says. "I know" I sigh.

"Will you be a really amazing girlfriend and send me some sexy photos in that lingerie I bought you?" He asks. "Really?" I ask. "Please" he says. "Okay" I giggle, rushing to my drawers to grab it.

"Thank you so much darling, I just miss you so badly" he says. "Will you send me pictures too?" I ask. "Of course I will, baby" he says. I smile.

"Mer-" he says. "Do you have to go now?" I frown. "Yes, I'm sorry" he says. "Okay, well I'll send you the pictures!" I smile. "Thank you, I love you so much" he says. "I love you too" I say. "Bye bye" he hangs up.

I toss the phone onto the bed before changing into my first lingerie set. I like to think that I'm really good at taking pictures like this, seeing as I'm a model. I have experience, for sure. 

I take a few mirror pictures, then set up my phone and get into bed to take some more in different poses. I send them to him.

Me: *pictures*
Derek: wow baby
Derek: you are so beautiful
Derek: so so sexy
Me: I was thinking...
Derek: that's a first
Me: shut up!
Derek: I'm kidding baby, what were you thinking?
Me: maybe we could take some pictures... and videos together?
Derek: I would love that, gorgeous
Me: okay
Derek: I really have to go, baby
Me: no, no.. I wanna keep talking!
Derek: I miss you aswell, my love.. but I'm at work
Me: fine.
Derek: don't be angry
Me: whatever, bye
Derek: I'm gonna call you later mer, I love you
Me: I don't
Derek: yes you do
Me: no
Derek: bye, baby
Me: bye.