chapter 46

I'm sat on the couch in my apartment watching TV. Well, I'm supposed to be watching TV but meredith is walking around in her underwear and bra, so I'm a bit distracted.

She's in the kitchen, making herself something to eat. The door opens and mark walks in. "Mark, have you ever heard of knocking?" I look at him. "Oh wow" he smirks, scanning merediths body. I roll my eyes.

"Derek, you have outdone yourself" he walks over to her to get a closer look. "Stop looking at her like that, she's not one of your hookers" I say.

"Wasn't she a pole dancer?" He asks. "I was a stripper.. although i can dance too" she smiles at him as he steps towards her. "Even better" he smirks.

I walk over to them. "Back off" I pull him away from her. "Please put some clothes on" I kiss her cheek. "Fine" she stands on her tiptoes and kisses my lips before leaving to the bedroom.

I hit marks chest when I see him staring at her ass. He chuckles, looking at me. "Where'd you find her again?" He asks. "She's my sisters friend" I say.

"Hey meredith!" He yells. "Yeah?" She comes out of the bedroom in just one of my shirts. Not exactly what I meant by covering up, but as she pleases. "Do you still have any of your old stripper friends?" He sits next to her on the couch.

"Mhm, a few.. why?" She asks. "You have their numbers?" He asks. "Of course" she giggles, grabbing her phone. I finish making her food for her.

"Here" I walk over and hand her the plate of food. "Thank you baby" she smiles. "Yeah, thank you baby" mark steals some of her food. She giggles. I glare at him.

"Maybe we could set up Kathleen with mark" she looks at me. "Why on earth do you think that's a good idea?" I chuckle.

"Because it would overwhelm her and force her to come out to me" she says. "Meredith, you're evil" I say. "I just want her to tell me already, so I can get her to get over me" she says. "You can't force her, babe.. she will eventually" I hug her.

"Kathleen's gay?" Mark asks shocked. "Yeah, but she doesn't know we know.. so mouth shut" I say.

"I'm gonna go to bed and watch TV.. maybe you can join me after mark leaves" she smiles at me, standing up. "Mer" I sigh as she bends over to grab a blanket, flashing us both her ass as she does. Mark grins at her.

"Oh, sorry mark" she giggles. "Just go to bed" I chuckle. She leans down and kisses me deeply.

She pulls away slowly. "Dont take too long" she says before walking away. "She's so hot" mark whispers. "I know" I smirk, watching her walk away. I snap out of it and hit him. He chuckles.

"What's she like in the sack?" He asks. "She's amazing.. a fast learner too" I smirk slightly. "She was a virgin?" He asks shocked. I nod. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Yeah" I chuckle.

"And she's insatiable too, were at it every five seconds everywhere.. at work, in the car, in my office, behind buildings, in public restrooms and she has a thing for doing it in the front of my jet.. she says it makes her feel powerful" I chuckle.

"I wish she was a hooker" he says. "You're not having sex with my girlfriend" I say. He chuckles, standing up.

"Wait, what did you come here for?" I ask as he walks away. "Oh, right" he hands me some papers. "We're getting sued?" I ask shocked. He nods. I sigh. "See you tomorrow" he leaves. I groan, throwing the papers onto the couch.

"Derek, I need you!" Meredith yells in a seductive voice. I smile small. I can think about my problems in the morning...

I walk into the bedroom. I smile as I see her naked in bed, waiting for me. I undo my trousers and pull them down. I toss my shirt aside and climb ontop of her.