chapter 36

I'm at work, posing for some pictures. I'm in a bathing suit. I'm sat on a very muscly guys lap, posing with him. He's not as big as derek though.

I smile as I hear the door open and derek walks in. "Baby!" I run over to him and hug his neck. "Meredith!" Daniel whines. "...hi" he hugs me back.

"Why is that half naked guy touching you?" He whispers. "He's just a model" I shrug. He kisses me softly.

"You're okay with it, aren't you?" I smile, looking up at him. "Of course I am, you're just doing your job" he says. I nod.

"I'm not even attracted to him" I say. "Thanks" the model says sarcastically. I look back at him and shrug. Derek chuckles, kissing me again softly.

"Go, I'll sit over here" he says. I go back and he sits down to watch. We do a few more pictures in different poses before Daniel says we can go.

I get changed back into my regular clothes and go over to derek after saying bye to everyone.

"How do you feel about a nice spa day with your boyfriend?" He pulls me into his arms as we leave. "That would be amazing" I say. He kisses my shoulder softly.

He opens the car door for me and I get in. He gets in and drives us straight to the spa.

"Der, I don't have a bikini to wear" I say as we walk in. "I brought one with me" he passes it to me. I smile, taking it. "Good thinking" I chuckle.

---------

It's about twenty minutes later and we're both getting massages. He's being massaged by a brunette woman and I'm being massaged by a tall blonde guy.

"Mhm" I close my eyes. "Too rough?" He asks. "Be as rough as you want" I smile. Derek squeezes my hand harder that he's holding between the beds we're on. I didn't mean for that to sound dirty.

"You have great hands" i say. "Thank you" he says. Derek squeezes mine harder. I grin. That was on purpose to make him jealous. Well, I need something to keep me entertained..

"Derek" I say. "Yeah?" He asks. I open my eyes and look at him. I smile at him. He smiles back at me. "I love you" I say quietly. "I love you too" he says.

"Listen, I was thinking and.. you've met some of my friends, but I've met none of yours.." I say. "And?" He asks. "Well, is there a reason for that?.. are you embarrassed of me?" I raise my brow jokingly.

"No! You're amazing and they've heard all about you" he says. "I was just kidding" I giggle.

"Who are your friends anyway? I haven't heard about anyone other than mark" I say. "Well, there's mark and... my mom?" He smiles. "Derek" I chuckle.

"I'm not a girl, I don't have loads of friends.. I work, I have colleagues and a girlfriend and a family and a best friend" he says. "No other friends though?" I say. He shakes his head. I smile small.

"But you're my girlfriend and best friend all in one.. I dont need anymore" he says. "Aw" his masseuse says. "He's sweet, isn't he?" I giggle. She nods. I smile at him.

---------

Now we're in the hottub. It's private so we're completely alone in the room. I'm ontop of him, straddling him as we cuddle.

"Thanks for taking me here with you.. you're so nice" I say. "Of course, you deserve it baby" he says.

"I've never been to a spa before" I say. "Really?" He asks shocked. "None of my friends have ever wanted to and I was too scared to go alone" I say. "Oh" he says.

"I liked the couples massage though because you didn't leave me alone in a room with a strange guy touching me" I say. He chuckles.

"You know what people usually do after a couples massage?" He kisses me. "What?" I ask. "They have sex" he whispers. "Really?" I ask. He nods.

He chuckles softly as he sees the shock on my face. "But why?" I ask. "Its just a thing.. its okay if you don't want to" he says. "Did that woman touching you turn you on?" I ask.

"No, sweetheart" he chuckles softly. "Did she?" I get off of him and move back. "No!" He says.

"Baby, that's not what I meant" he says. "What did you mean?" I ask. "I meant that normally massages leave people relaxed, and feeling good.. and naked and oily" he pulls me closer.

"You promise that's what you meant" I point at him. "I promise" he kisses the tip of my finger. I smile. I kiss his lips softly.

"I thought you were about to yell at me" he chuckles softly. I shake my head.

"Can we have sex in the hotel? I'm not really comfortable in public" I say. "Yeah, of course" he says.

"I'm getting more confident though" I say. "I know you are" he smiles. "We did it in the car the other day!" I say. "I know" he chuckles.

"Can we go soon?" I ask. "Whenever you want gorgeous" he says. I cuddle into him again. We stay for another twenty minutes before going back to the hotel.