Chapter 92

Me and cristina are at a bar and I'm really not having a good night. I've been hit on and men have been trying to feel me up all night. I told Cristina that I want to leave but she said no. I just wanna climb into bed with my boyfriend and cuddle with him all night.

"Hey beautiful" a guy comes up behind me at the bar and pinches my ass. I turn around and kick him straight in the shin. "Bitch!" He yells. I go over and stand next to Cristina.

"Cristina I'm gonna go" I say. "Noo" she groans. "Please! I just want Derek, I don't want to be here.. guys keep flirting with me and I've literally been harassed all night" I burst into tears. I'm very drunk.

I walk away from her and go to the bathroom. I call Derek. "Hi darling" he answers. I sob quietly into the phone. "What's wrong?" He asks really seriously. "Can you come and get me?" I sniffle. "Yes baby I'll come now" he says.

"Take deep breaths baby" he whispers. I cry harder but try to breathe like he said. Ten minutes later, he tells me he's outside. I hang up the phone and rush out to him.

He's stood beside his car. I run over to him. "What happened?" He hugs me tight. I tell him about what's been happening all night. He looks fuming.

"Im gonna fucking kill cristina, come on" he helps me into his car. "Hey, it's okay" he puts his hands on my cheeks. My lip wobbles as I look into his eyes. "Can I stay with you tonight?" I sniffle. He nods.

"You're ruining your makeup" he smiles, wiping my tears. "Can I have a kiss?" I sniffle. He puts his hand on my cheek and leans in to kiss me.

"I didn't want for this to happen.. I just wanted to have a few drinks with Cristina and then go home to you and watch a movie in bed" I frown. "I should've come with you darling, I'm so sorry" he sighs. "I wanted you to, but Cristina wanted a girls night, even though she spent the whole night flirting with boys" I roll my eyes.

He entwines our fingers as he starts driving us home. Once we arrive, I go straight to his room and get changed into a pair of fluffy pyjamas.

I go to the kitchen and make myself a hot chocolate. He walks up behind me and puts his hands on my waist. "Can you not touch me please?" I ask quietly. "I'm sorry darling" he pulls his hands away immediately. "I've just had a lot of men feeling me up today and I just need a break" I sigh.

"I wasn't feeling you up, but yes I will stop I'm sorry" he stands next to me. "Thank you" I say. "Can I have a hot chocolate?" He smiles at me. I nod. I make him one too. "Thanks baby" he takes it and walks to the couch. He sits down.

I sit next to him. I put my drink on the table before turning on the tv and cuddling into him. "You said you didn't want me to touch you" he says, confused. "Just cuddle me" I whisper. He takes the opportunity to pull me into his arms and hug me tight. He kisses the top of my head.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I look at him. "You know I do" he runs his hand up and down my side slowly. "Would you still date me if I was ugly?" I ask. "Baby I love you for you, not for your body" he looks into my eyes. "You don't like my body?" I tear up instantly. "No! Baby I love your body! I love it so so much, I love everything about it" he says.

"But your body isn't the reason I'm so in love with you" he looks into my eyes. "Is it the reason you first asked me out?" I ask. "I thought you were the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen in my life and then when I spoke to you, I- I don't know, I just wanted you so bad" he sighs.

"Der" I say. "Yes?" He looks at me again. "Maybe you can... make me feel better?" I whisper, leaning up to kiss him. "Are you sure baby?" He frowns. "Yes, I want you" I look into his eyes before standing up. He follows me to the bedroom.

"How can I make you feel better?" He whispers, helping me pull off my pyjama top as soon as we climb into bed. He lays next to me. I grab his hand and slowly run it down my pants. "Touch me" I bite my bottom lip, looking into my boyfriend's gorgeous blue eyes as he stares at me in awe. He does.