Chapter 101

I'm hanging out at marks house. We're sat on the couch, playing on his new Xbox when there's a knock at the door. He goes to answer it.

"Noo! What are you doing here?!" He whines. I smile as I hear my favourite sound in the whole world.. my girlfriends laugh. I stand up and walk to the door.

"Woah, hello sexy lady" I smirk, scanning her body. She's wearing a very revealing lacy blue dress that comes up to her upper thighs. "Sorry guys, I came straight from the shoot" she says. "Never apologise for that" mark smirks. I punch his arm.

"Here" I hand her my jacket. She puts it on and zips it up. "The porn shoot? What the fuck were you taking pictures of?" I pull her inside gently. She giggles. "Derek don't be silly" she grins at me.

"I'm not here to stay Der, I forgot my keys at home so I need yours" she says. "Home? Do you two live together now?" Mark asks. "Not yet" I say.

"Stay here for a bit if you want mer, I don't mind.. just don't be annoying" mark says. "Really?" She smiles at him. He nods.

"Can you even handle not being annoying?" I tease her as she sits next to me on the couch. "Shut up Der" she giggles, hugging my arm as we continue playing. I chuckle.

"How was work?" I ask. She doesn't reply. I look at her. "Me?" She asks. "No, I'm talking to the ghost behind you" I say sarcastically. She laughs. "It was good" she smiles at me.

"Amore mio, can you get me a glass of water please?" I kiss her head. "Yeah sure" she gets up. "Thank you so much baby, you're the best" I kiss her as she hands it to me. "So far up her ass" mark chuckles, shaking his head. "What is?!" Meredith exclaims. "Your boyfriend's head" mark says. I chuckle, nudging him.

"lasciala stare, non si sente bene in questo momento" I look at him. (Leave her alone, she's not feeling well right now). "Derek, stop.. I don't understand" she frowns at me. "You're not supposed to" I pull her onto my lap. She pouts at me. I kiss her softly.

"Cosa c'è che non va con lei?" Mark asks. (What's wrong with her). "non lo so... mi sono svegliato stamattina e sembrava che avesse pianto molto" I say. (I don't know.. I woke up this morning and it looked like she had been crying a lot). He frowns.

"Derek stop it" she says. "Sorry mer" I stop. She glares at me. "Learn Italian and you wouldn't have this problem" I say. "Maybe I'll get a new boyfriend and then I wouldn't have this problem" she says. Me and mark laugh.

"You'd have other problems if you got a new boyfriend though" I say. "What problems?" She chuckles. "A dead boyfriend for starters" I say. "Derek!" She giggles, pushing me away from her. I laugh.

"Would you be really petty if I got a new guy after we broke up?" She asks. "Yes" I say. She laughs. "You're literally mine.. nobody else is going anywhere near you" I say. "I don't think you get to control that" she squints at me. "No, I don't" I agree with her.

"Would you get another boyfriend if we broke up?" I ask. "Probably.. if we broke up then I'd hate you for making me break up with you" she shrugs.

"I'd probably be the one to break up with you.. because of how annoying you are" I say. "You don't find me annoying.. you love me too much for me to be annoying" she says. "Is that right?" I chuckle. She nods.

"Am I wrong?" She asks. I shake my head. "You're always right" I put my hands on her waist and kiss her softly. She grins. I smile, moving her off of my lap gently. "Here, play with mark for a bit" I hand her the controller before getting up.

"I'll fix your computer for you" I go into marks room. "Thanks!" He says. Two minutes later, I hear Meredith yelling at him. "Mark, be nice to her!" I yell. I sit at his desk and turn on his computer.

"Ow! Ow! Derek help!" She yells. I groan, standing up. I go into the living room. I chuckle as I see he has her in a headlock. "Off" I slap his arm. He lets go of her. She punches him repeatedly on his arm.

I grab her and pick her up. "You sit here.. and you stay there" I move her to the other side of the couch. "How do you shoot the gun?" She looks up at me. "This button.. you aim with this one" I show her. I kiss her cheek before leaving again.

"Maybe your computer isn't working because of the amount of porn you've downloaded" I walk into the living room half an hour later. I laugh as I see Meredith is laid on the couch with her head on marks lap. She's asleep. He glares at me.

"Get your stupid girlfriend off of me" he says. "It's just me, mer" I whisper, very gently picking her up. I sit down and put her on my lap instead. She cuddles into me.

"I don't have any porn on my computer" he says. "Here are some of the best I found.. foot sex, step mom sex, step sister sex, stripper sex.. that one is concerning, seeing as my girl was-" I read them aloud off of a piece of paper. He grabs it off of me and punches my arm. I laugh.

"I haven't watched porn since before I met mer.. just date a stripper.. or an ex-stripper.. or a model" I say. "You just got lucky" he says. "I got really really lucky" I twirl a strand of her hair around my finger.

"Girls get bored of sex after a while.. I swear" mark says. "Maybe you're just bad at it" I grin. He glares at me. "Baby, you wanna go home and have sex?" I whisper, shaking her really gently. "Mhm" she nods tiredly. I chuckle as I see the shock on his face.

"Get up then" I very gently lift her off of my lap. She whines, standing up. I chuckle softly. "Derek" she pouts, sitting back down on my lap and cuddling into me. "We're gonna go home baby, get up" I rub her back. "Carry me" she hugs my neck.

"Is my computer fixed then?" Mark asks as I pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist. "Yeah" I grab my stuff off of the couch. "Hold onto me baby" I stroke her thighs gently. She hugs me tighter. I chuckle as she snores into my neck. I take her back to my place.