chapter 58

I smile, watching from across the room as derek cooks breakfast for us both. He's shirtless. I love just watching him. He's the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

I grab my camera from my bag next to me and take a few pictures of him. I like taking pictures, especially of him. They're little memories that I can keep forever.

Sometimes, I think about what would've happened if I never met derek. I think I would be really lonely. I liked my life before him, but my life with him is the best. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost him.

"Come here darling" he says. I walk over to him. "Oh my god, are you crying? Whats up?" He asks, confused as he sees the tears in my eyes.

"I don't want you to leave me" I say tearfully. "Why the hell would I leave you?" He hugs me. "I don't know! I'm just scared" I sob into his chest. He chuckles softly. "Oh, baby" he rubs my back.

"Come here" he picks me up and sits me on the counter. He kisses me. "I love you so much, sometimes it literally hurts me when I think about how much" I hug him tightly. "I love you too darling.. more than anything in the world" he says.

I kiss him deeply. "You're just so cute and perfect and you're my boyfriend and you love me.. its hard to believe" I say. "You're perfect" he kisses me softly.

"Did you start your period today?" He asks very gently. I nod slowly. "Do you want me to go out in a bit to get you some snacks and stuff?" He asks. "Yes please" I say. "Okay baby" he whispers.

"You had any cramps yet?" He asks. "No" I say. "Okay, I'm here if you need anything" he kisses my belly. I smile. He's a sweetheart.

"You wanna pick out the food you want?" He asks. I nod. "What would you like, gorgeous?" He asks. "Eggs and bacon and sausages and toast and hash browns please" I say. He plates it up for me. I take my food and go and sit at the table. He joins me with his food. We eat together.

I eat my food really quickly. I walk over to him and hug his waist whilst he's still eating. "I love you, gorgeous" he rubs my back. "I love you" I say.

"I want cuddles" I say as he gently pulls away. He hugs me again. "Can I feed you?" I ask. "Sure" he chuckles. I smile, grabbing his fork. I feed him his food.

"Do you want any more, babe?" He asks. I shake my head. "You've been feeding me too much lately" I say. "Me?" He chuckles. I nod. "Your fault" I say. He laughs.

"I get really bloated after.. see?" I pull up my shirt to show him my belly. "You're tiny, darling" he laughs, rubbing my belly. I hit him lightly.

"Don't touch my belly" I put my hand on it. "Your belly?" He teases, tickling it gently. "Stop!" I giggle.

"Leave it alone" I cover it again with my shirt. "I'll tickle your belly" I touch it. "These are rock hard abs, darling.. not a belly" he smirks. I laugh harder.

I kiss him. "Can you and your abs come over here so we can cuddle on the couch?" I ask. He smiles, following me to the couch. We sit down and I move into his arms.

He puts his hand on my neck, stroking my jaw with his thumb. I smile, looking into his eyes. "Do you know how gorgeous you are?" He whispers. "Very?" I grin. "Very" he smiles.

"Can I show you something and you promise not to look at me any different?" I whisper. "Of course" he says. I grab a wipe off of the coffee table and wipe the concealer off of my cheek.

I show him the patch of acne that showed up on my face a couple of days ago, that I've been hiding from him.

"have you been using all of your skincare and stuff lately?" He asks. I nod. "Yes, It won't go" I say tearfully.

"Its okay" he whispers. "It isn't okay" I start crying again. "Stop crying baby, please" he hugs me, trying to comfort me.

"I don't get paid until next week, so I don't have any money to buy more skincare stuff" I pout slightly. "I'll buy you whatever you want, just order it on my phone" he hands it to me. I smile. He wipes my tears.

"Will those three dresses and leather jacket also help your skin?" He asks sarcastically as he watches me buy them with his credit card. I grin at him. He chuckles.

I ordered like $250 worth of skincare products and $1500 worth of clothes. He doesn't mind.

"Do you think I'm less pretty now?" I ask. "Not at all, darling.. even your acne is beautiful" he says. I giggle softly. "I love you" I hug him. "I love you too" he says.

There's a knock at the front door and mark walks in. I get up and run into the bedroom to cover up my acne again with some concealer. I hear derek chuckle.

"What's wrong with her?" Mark asks. "Meredith, are you okay?" Lucy walks into the bedroom. "Uhuh" I smile, standing up from my vanity, putting down my beauty blender.

"Hi" I hug her. "Hey" she giggles. I turn around and chuckle as I notice that she's seen my lingerie that's just laid out on the bed. "Ignore that" I lead her back into the living room.

"Hi mark" I say. "Hi weirdo" he hugs me. "We were wondering if you two would like to come out to get breakfast with us?" Mark asks, wrapping his arm around Lucy.

"We already ate" Derek says. "I could eat more" I hold Derek's hand, helping him up. "Okay then" he chuckles.

"Come on, you need to put on a shirt" I hold his hands, leading him to his bedroom. We both get ready quickly and leave with them to a small cafe down the road.