29

Kol drives as recklessly as Rebekah had once said he does, but I don't mind. We need to haul tail.

"Kol, focus on the road while I try to sense if any magic is near." I order him. I see him nod in my peripheral vision. I close my eyes and feel the world around me, allowing the slight buzzing of the radio slip away. I sense magic not too far off, less than a mile away. I pinpoint it to being in the road, probably twenty Witches.

"Just keep driving." I tell him, determination in my voice.

"As you wish, darling." He says with a smirk. I see the Witches up ahead, and I quickly open my window and shout "Centum motus!" as I push my hand out, making them all practically fly away. I watch as the speedometer reaches 110mph. Kol is casually driving with a single hand at that speed. I giggle slightly at that. It just seems absurd.

"What are you laughing at?" Kol asks with a falsly accusing tone.

"You." I reply. He glances over at me for a moment through the corner of his eye. His hand slowly and tentatively makes its way to my upper thigh. I place my hand over his and smile.

"Elizabeth Grey, I promise to take you on a real date once all of this is over." Kol declares.

"Kol Mikaelson, I promise to bring back my immediate family so you can properly meet them." I tell him slyly. His eyes go wide.

"As in I have to meet your parents?" He asks nervously. I bust out laughing at his tone of voice.

"Is the big and bad Kol Mikaelson afraid of meeting a girls parents and grandparents?" I ask with fake shock. His expression turns angry for a moment, though I can tell it's mock anger, as he laughs a moment later.

"Of course not, I'm the biggest baddest Mikealson alive. I'm not afraid of anything." He says indifferently. I smirk at this.

"Of course you are, Princess, of course you are." I reply with fake assurance, moving my hand to pat his leg in mock sympathy. He goes completely rigid.

"What's wrong now?" I ask, leaning my head back against the headrest and turning my head to look at him.

"You just have no idea how badly I want to kiss you right now." He mutters, clearly struggling to focus on the road. I decide to tease him some. I place one of my hands on the center console and the other on Kol's right upper thigh, right near his crotch.

"Is that so?" I whisper in his ear. He begins breathing heavily and I smirk, kissing his cheek and retreating back to my seat.

"You can't just do that." Kol says, pouting.

"Do what?" I ask innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"That." He says after a moment, clearly searching for the right word to describe it, but failing. I sense more magic, so I mutter "magicae spoliare." Kol looks to me with concern.

"Just keep on rolling." I instruct, and he does as I say, running over whoever doesn't get the hell out of dodge. 

"Goodness, you're truly something else, Elizabeth Grey." Kol says. My phone rings and I see Rebekah's name pop up. I immediately answer.

"Is everything okay?" I ask quickly. 

"Yes, everything's fine. Your dad is actually quite the badass. Anyway, he has requested we stop by your cabin for the night. Everyone agreed. Also, we've reached the first rendezvous point. I expect you're not too far off?" Rebekah says. 

"Speak of thy devil and thy devil shall come." I reply, to which I see her turn around, the gas pump in the tank. Klaus pulls in right behind us. All of the others aren't too far behind them.