Author's Note pt. 2

Heyy, Wolffur198 here!

First, I am genuinely surprised and excited as to how well this is doing. It's already at almost 300 reads! I'm so thankful for everyone who has read this story and I hope everyone has enjoyed it!

Anyway, I am currently working on a sequel to The Grey Witch. I've named it The Fight, but I don't know if that's a particularly good title. But I'm likely going to make another sequel to that book. I think I'm going to make this a series of books, all of which I hope everyone likes. It's currently in the works and won't be released until it is complete, so God only knows when that'll be. 

I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm working on a sequel that y'all can look for in maybe mid-March? Depends on if I get writers block with it, which I'm 5 chapters in and I'm already experiencing mild writers block, but that's okay, I'll push through!

But what should I name this book series? I want it to be something relevant to connect all of the stories, but also want the titles to relate to it, yet these two titles don't relate in the slightest. Please give some input! Also, give some input as to what y'all want to see in the series! 

Should Elizabeth end up with amnesia? Should it be temporary or permanent? Should she hate Klaus or forgive him? I need some inspiration and, unfortunately, I'm fresh out of a muse. 

Speaking of a muse, Legacies is so good, as I just started it maybe a month ago? 3 weeks? Something like that. I'm on season 4 and I ain't going to spoil it but oh my goodness! It certainly stays true to TVD in the way that there is a plot twist in every single episode! I literally lose sleep because of that show. But I am going to spoil it just a bit, Josie and Landon are a no go. It don't seem right, the two of them being together. 

Anywayss, thank y'all so much for reading my book! This is my second full story that I've published and it's seen even more success than my first.

Also, the first is called Drowning - Finnick Odair. The sequel that I've been working on for like a year and only have like 8 chapters of is called Burning - Finnick Odair. So maybe we could look out for that sequel in the future? If you're into fast-paced stories, that is an 8 chapter story about what would've been Annie Cresta's Games, but it has Annalyssa Hughes (OC) instead of Annie Cresta. It's bascially just a book full of emotional turmoil that I wrote in a single day. 

Alright, I think that's enough from me.. 

Later, fellow Kol Mikaelson simps,
Wolffur198.