3 (Elizabeth's POV)

I fight through the pain of Kaden and I's worst fight, the one we had gotten into when I went to Mystic Falls to retrieve my Grimoires. I fight through all of the pain I relive as he kicks me as hard as he can. I'm just waiting to hear the sweet sound of Kol's voice, or even unconciousness. I just want this pain and misery to end. I'm not actually the one being beaten, but every blow still hurts, as if an invisible force was inflicting the same pain upon me that Kaden was inflicting upon the memory of me.

Suddenly, the pain stops and my vision morphs into another horrid sight. Me coming home to find my parent's dead bodies.

"No!" I scream out as I run to my father's lifeless body, knowing my mother had done horrible things to try to prevent me from fulfilling my destiny. I bite my wrist, trying to give him my blood in order to heal him, but it's useless. His body is already stiff with death. I sob over his body, glancing up at my mother's every once in a blue moon.

"I just got you back, daddy, please don't leave me again." I sob into his body, which I cradle in my arms, rocking back and forth. His eyes stare up, unseeing. Suddenly, the memory version of me came through the front door.

The scene now morphs into me in the cabin, killing all of those Witches without mercy, tearing them to shreds. Except, this time, I can't turn my humanity off. I feel every bit of the pain as I watch myself tear those Witches to shreds. 

Pain keeps its tight grip on me as more scenes morph into these visions, leaving me in irreversable pain.