Stella's Last Wish by ExoShaneey

Stella's Last Wish ni ExoShaneey! Winner ng Sana'y MaHaLaTa writing contest ng WattpadRomancePH!

"I honestly think it's time to go to bed. It's getting pretty late," Elaine groaned, eyes drooping.

"It's fine. You can go now. I'll let you know once I got this thing fixed," her brother, Ezekiel, answered in a soft tone without looking at her.

He looks so eager to get the telescope going that Elaine had decided not to disturb him. Although she wanted to lend him a hand as it was her idea to spy on the nearest stars for her Science project, she thought she might just get in his way and lengthen the fixing process.

"Perhaps, I should," she stood, turned to her heels, and walked towards the exit. "I'll just tell dad to get me a new one—new working one!"

Ezekiel chuckled to her sister's temper.

It has been three hours since he started fixing the telescope, but things just don't get anywhere.

Just when he's about to give up, a blinding light suddenly passed through the clear night sky that had his almond eyes squinting.

He almost thought that UFOs of some sort had started invading humankind.

"Whoa," he gasped almost in a shout when the mysterious light landed on the colourful flowers contrasting with the immense green lawn of their extremely wide garden.

He thought it would blast, however, strangely enough, it didn't. Only the freezing wind that brushed against his cheeks sent chills to his body.

It took him a couple of seconds to snap back into his senses and curiosity had him running down the stairs, through the wide hallway of their hefty home, and finally, outside.

Time read 2 AM; everyone's already asleep and racing towards an unknown thing which happen to fall down the garden that could put a certain someone in danger, is a terrible thing to do.

But it didn't cross Ezekiel's mind—not until he successfully made his way towards the thing which his mind unconsciously calls The Fallen and mixed emotions started gushing through his veins.

In the middle of their perfectly groomed garden, which has been silently blasted by the light, lay a young lady dressed in red.

Her hair is extremely long and full which covered half of her body.

Ezekiel, being a naive lad, slowly led his way towards the sleeping lady—or so he thought. Because the moment he laid his eyes on her closely, he realized that the lady is terribly wounded and is already close to her demise as what tainted her dress in red is her own blood.

He thought he had to keep everything a secret, so he only called his two trusted servants to help him take the wounded lady to his room.

"J-Just where on earth did you get her?!" Liam, one of the servants whom Ezekiel sees as a best friend, asked.