Chapter 1

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 1

'What's for dinner? There is some dough at home, and some meat stuffing, less meat stuffing, how about making meat rolls? Make another meatball soup, and I will go back and buy some cabbage later. Song Jin slipped away while walking, thinking about the recipe.

"Xiao Song, Xiao Song-" Following the voice, Song Jin's arm was pulled, "Xiao Song, what are you thinking? I'll call you for a long time." Teacher Fan from the language group said with a little panting.

The corner of Song Jin's mouth raised a standard smile, "Teacher Fan, I'm so sorry, I was thinking about the painting competition in the city next month, and I didn't pay attention for a while." He said with a little apology.

"Oh, it's nothing. You're busy when others are on vacation." Teacher Fan said understandingly, there were only two art teachers in the whole school, and the other was on sick leave all year round. It's not easy for Xiao Song either.

Song Jin's face showed an understanding Long live words.

"Hey, I won't tell you any more and I'll start class right away. You can stay for a while after get off work. I have something to tell you." Teacher Fan walked quickly to the stairs at the back, taking advantage of the self-study class. Overtime class.

Song Jin opened his mouth to swallow what he wanted to say, rubbed his belly, "I can only wait for one more class. 'Turn around and continue walking outside the building.

I went downstairs to a row of bungalows on the right side of the school. This place was originally an old classroom and was later used as a classroom and material room for sports, art and music.

It has been two years since Song Jin came to No. 3 Middle School. Teacher Zhao, who used to teach art, is in poor health and is in a semi-retired state. It's comfortable, he and Mr. Zhao have a tacit understanding, he doesn't go to the office in the new building, and Mr. Zhao, the art teacher here, doesn't come here easily.

Entering the door of the large classroom, there are many plaster models and painting utensils inside. Middle school students don't pay much attention to art classes. This place is almost becoming Song Jin's studio.

Passing through the classroom, there is a small door at the back, which is his office. It is fifteen or six square meters. Song Jin divides the room into two spaces with a screen made by himself. Abstract paintings, although very simple, give people a very comfortable feeling.

There is a writing desk in front of the screen, which is used for office work, and a single bed at the back, which is usually used for rest, and sometimes I don't go back at night, so I live here.

Put the book on the table, took out the phone and sent a WeChat message.

'Going home for dinner tonight? '

Soon the other party's information came over.

'Okay, I just finished my get off work, are you off work? '

'Not yet, Teacher Fan came to me and waited until class was over. '

'What's for dinner that night, I'll go buy it. '