Chapter 20

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

    Now there is a task in the community, to build a greenhouse, because the weather was bad last year, and the grain production was reduced. This task is not mandatory, but because of the distribution according to work, the unemployed people in the community want to go. After all, it is a direct food job, just because people If there are too many distributions, each family can provide one person as a unit.

    Li Mo and Song Jin also have a quota, because this kind of collective labor activities can get more food distribution on the one hand, and can integrate into the community on the other hand.

    After discussion, several family members came to some conclusions that such a model will be implemented for a period of time in the future, so it is necessary to go to a person at home to understand the latest developments.

    Li Mo doesn't have too many things to do now, his company has been closed, who is in the mood to buy a house now that he can't eat enough, he moved all the building materials in the company to the space. The door of the company is also closed, and everyone is on holiday.

    Although Song Yu's transportation company is still in operation, it can no longer transport materials casually, especially now that the regional management is very strict, and the materials in the region cannot be shipped out, and the company is basically in a state of semi-paralysis. Some things have been done.

    Song Jin didn't go to work in the community, but entered the space every day. Now there are some machines and generators in the space. He has a lot to do.

    There are more than 30 cows in the space, among which there are ten milking cows. These cows are all born in the space, and the daily milk production can reach 400 kilograms, and the most can produce 50 kilograms per day , the least can reach 30 kilograms, including beef cattle ready to eat.

    This kind of output is definitely a space addition, if it is impossible to achieve outside the space, not only that, after a period of breeding, the ten calves born in the space have some mutations, these ten calves, four The body of beef cattle is silver-gray, the coat is smooth to the touch, and the cortex is also very good. The bones can be seen to be bigger than their parents, and it is no surprise that they will grow taller in the future. The coat of the six cows and two bulls is black and white, without any stray hairs, while the four heifers are black and white, with obvious color contrast, and the skeleton frame is bigger than the original cows.

    The calf was very big when it was born, neither Song Jin nor Li Mo would deliver the calf. When they found out that the calf was about to give birth, they could only stay with them in the space. After several days of observation, they discovered this problem. Later, Song Jin began to check other poultry and livestock in the space. Sure enough, the newborns had some changes compared with the previous generation. Generally speaking, they were developing in a good direction. The meat of the newborn chickens and ducks was more delicate and full-bodied. The wool on the sheep is also more slender and whiter.

    Song Jin recorded every bit of the space, but in this way, there are many things to do every day.

    Part of the fresh milk is stored in the basement, and this part can be kept fresh all the time, and can be taken out to drink at any time, because it does not have the smell of cow's milk outside, and the taste is better. Song Jin and Li Mo like to drink it very much, and they will have a cup sooner or later.