Chapter 74

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 74

    A group of people entered the cave, and the inside was dark and silent through the light of the flashlight. There were no monsters or humans inside, and the person disappeared just like that.

    "It appeared again." Wan Qiang said in a trembling voice.

    "No, it's another one, more powerful." Leng Fan said looking at the traces on the ground. There is a very wide drag mark on the ground, because it is too wide to be seen without paying special attention, it is much wider than the previous one.

    "Go out and get out of here first." Li Mo shined his flashlight on the dark water surface in the distance, and suddenly he shone the flashlight on the top of the pool. There was nothing there except the hanging tree roots, but Li Mo seemed to feel that To a death stare.

    The group quickly withdrew, packed their things, and quickly left the cave. However, it was still dark at this time, and it was pitch black everywhere. "How do we go now? If there is really a snake, it may appear anywhere." Leng Fan said.

    Everyone's hearts were heavy, "Go north. Get out of here as soon as possible." Li Mo said in a deep voice.

    There was no better way, everyone followed Li Mo and quickly left. At this time, everyone did not dare to leave too far, and looked around very vigilantly.

    There is no road here at all, and it is impossible to climb up the mountain in the dark at this time, we can only walk along the mountain, Li Mo almost walks out from the front leading the way.

    After walking for a while, the road suddenly became difficult. They even walked into the rocky land. The rocks here are full of unevenness, one foot is deep and the other is shallow. If you don’t pay attention, you will step on the pit and walk for a while They were surrounded by such rocky terrain. Li Fei stepped on the air and fell into one of the deep pits. The deep pit was covered with snow. Li Fei disappeared after falling into it. It took them a while to get him Pulled up, although Li Fei was not in danger of his life, his leg was broken.

    "How about I go ahead." Song Jin said to Li Mo.

    Li Mo shook his head, "You still walk behind." He understands that Song Jin has a strong sense, and there will be no problem if he walks this way, but Li Mo doesn't know what happened to Cheng Si and the others, and he still doesn't let Song Jin It's better for Jin to be exposed. He illuminated the road ahead with his flashlight, and saw some protruding places in the stone forest. There is still a long way to go in this mountainous area.

    "Let's tie up the rope, and we will follow my footsteps as much as possible later."

    A group of people tied the rope and moved on.

    Li Mo was more cautious when he set off again, and the steel drill in his hand would only fall to the ground after repeated testing.

    When the sun rose, everyone could see the road ahead. The stone forest was still far away, and they appeared on the mountainside. It's mountain climbing, "Let's take a rest here." Li Mo suggested looking at the surrounding environment.