chapter 2

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

chapter 2

He closed the door agitatedly, threw the bag in his hand on the ground, took off his clothes and went into the bathroom while walking, and turned on the shower head impatiently, cold water flowed down his forehead, the sudden coldness made Song Jin couldn't help shivering .

To get rid of the heat on his body, Song Jin adjusted the temperature of the water slightly, sighed slightly, and while taking a shower, he thought about whether to ask for a few days off. It was already the end of the semester, and there were always teachers rushing to take classes, so he couldn't attend a class for a day.

When he came out of the bathroom, he felt stuffy and hot. He turned on the air conditioner. He doesn't like blowing the air conditioner very much. Although the air conditioner has been installed for several years, it has been used as a decoration. In June, the weather is thirty-seven or eight degrees.

'I'm looking up, above the moon--'

"Hello, Mom-" Picking up the phone, looking at the familiar number, and glancing at the clock on the wall, "Have you not rested yet?" According to the time difference, it's already ten o'clock in the evening up.

"Oh, I see, don't worry, I'm fine, the weather is hot, our school is on vacation in one month, and the formalities have been completed, and then we can buy a plane ticket and leave."

"Don't worry, it's been so many years I can take care of myself, you and Uncle John should also pay attention, the weather is a bit abnormal recently, you pay attention to your body. Don't listen to foreigners, you find a Chinese nanny to confine you, your physique is different, especially at your age , better be careful."

"That's ok, okay, bye."

After hanging up the phone, Song Jin sat on the sofa without moving, the air conditioner made the room cool down, after a while, got up, went to the bedroom to find a piece of pajamas to change into Go, go to the kitchen to have a look, there is nothing to eat, thinking about the sultry weather outside, pick up the phone and make a call.

"Hey, where are you? Come over after get off work. There's nothing to eat at home. It's too hot and I'm too lazy to go out." Habitually looking for Li Mo for something.

"Okay, then I'll make the meal first." Song Jin put down the phone and walked to the kitchen. Oh, it's nice to have a caring partner.

Before we got to the kitchen, the phone rang, and Song Jin answered it was Teacher Fan, "Oh, Teacher Fan." The voice was gentle and quickly changed.

"No, Teacher Fan, it's my fault, and I only found out that I'm allergic to perfume. Well, I'm really sorry for causing you trouble." The expression on his face was a little bored. But maybe he spoke softly and sincerely, Teacher Fan over there comforted him for a while. Instead, untie him.

Wen Wen gently comforted Teacher Fan, and when he hung up the phone, his face swelled, and the blind date failed again.

"Can you blame me? I sprayed so much perfume on a hot day. I accidentally sneezed twice. Who would have thought that the girl would run into the waiter next to me in fright, and the waiter was too. It wouldn't hurt to hold such a plate of pasta. If you know to stay away from the table, it will be all on the girl's head if there is no waste." Song Jin chattered to Li Mo while chopping vegetables.