Chapter 10

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 10

"You are Mr. Li." After Li Mo got out of the car, the owner of the orchard came up to him.

"Hello, you are Mr. Wang." Li Mo shook hands with him.

"Yes, I'm ready for you to take a look?" Mr. Wang smiled and glanced at Song Jin, with a good attitude.

Following Mr. Wang to the chicken coop, the two of them looked inside.

"Your chicken is a little small. Is this a three-month-old chicken?" This kind of native chicken grows slowly, and it is good to be free-range for a year. It is not the kind that can be eaten in a few months, but a three-month-old chicken It should be half-sized, and the chicken here seems to have just grown wings.

"Mr. Li, this is really a three-month-old chicken, but the weather is too hot now and the chicken is shedding its hair. So it looks small, just wait for the weather to cool." Mr. Wang explained a little embarrassingly.

Li Mo took a closer look, the chickens in the chicken coop were not particularly lively, they didn't look very good.

"What do you think?" Li Mo asked Song Jin.

Song Jin shook his head, "Is this chicken sick?" Don't buy it back and die.

Mr. Wang became anxious when he heard this, "Mr. Li and Mr. Song, my chicken is not sick, but the weather is too dry and the chicken cannot be released, so the chicken is not growing well now, but you can rest assured that I have raised chickens so well. I have never sold sick chickens for several years, and my chickens are absolutely fine. If you buy them back and die because of illness, you come back to me, and I will pay you double."

Li Mo looked again, although these chickens are not energetic, But his eyes are still clear, not a sick chicken.

"Then follow what we said before, 30 roosters and 30 hens each." There are more than three acres of land in the space, and sixty chickens are not many at all, but now there is no pasture in the land and they cannot be self-sufficient. They have to be fed every day, so Buy less.

"Okay, I'll catch it for you right now." Mr. Wang hurriedly called his son's wife and started catching chickens.

Native chickens are not cheap. A grown chicken always costs about 100 yuan. In previous years, such a large chicken was not sold. Now the chicken farm owner is happy to sell it. He can buy each chicken for five yuan. Tears are sold at a big sale, but the Wang family is still very happy. Since the weather changed, the land at home has suffered seedlings, not to mention the fruit trees. The leaves have fallen off due to the sun, and some have dried up due to lack of water. . Not to mention the chickens, not to mention the fact that they don't grow meat, and they lose their hair. Many chickens can't grow up, and they all die in the sun. Later, their family surrounded the chickens with shade cloth to block the sun. Only then did some chickens be saved, but the more the chickens were raised, the more troublesome they became, not to mention the time-consuming work, and the longer the chickens became, the thinner they became. So when they heard that someone came to buy chickens, they were very happy. They could make some money by selling some chickens. This year, they will lose money.