Chapter 43 (Revised)

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 43 (Revised)

    Before the disaster, City A was an industrial city with rich mineral deposits. In the 1980s and 1990s, many people made their fortunes from metal mines and coal mines. Hujiayuanzi is a place with dense coal mines. This place was named after the Hu family hundreds of years ago. , and later became a down-and-out village. In the 1970s and 1980s, it became a very prosperous place because of the massive mining of coal mines.

    How many millionaires and billionaires came out of this place. It used to be a prosperous place. Although the rectification of coal mines and the depletion of some mines later made the prosperity gone, it is also a very rich place.     But now that Song Jin and Li Mo came here, they could no longer recognize them. The original high-rise buildings were all gone and replaced by hills of volcanic rocks of different sizes.     There are endless volcanic rock hills everywhere. The following should be energy stones, well, now Zeng Yi and the others call them fire essences.     "It's not easy to dig." They can be sure that this place is where the mine is, and there are still some traces of the surrounding mountains. But this place is tightly covered by volcanic rocks.     "It's okay, it's not that difficult to deal with." Li Mo was confident. The volcanic rock was not hard, so it was easy to dig with his strength, but he didn't just dig with his hands blindly.     "You forgot what your brother put in the warehouse?"     "What?" Song Jin really didn't pay attention, Song Yu has a lot of things, and he only pays attention to what he wants to pay attention to, and the rest is just counting a few numbers , Li Mo said that he hadn't reacted yet.     Li Mo smiled, holding the jade on Song Jin's chest, flashed into the space, and then appeared again, a small excavator appeared in front of Song Jin.     Song Jin opened her mouth and smiled suddenly, "I forgot how you thought of this." This thing is probably new, and it belongs to Song Yu's company, because it is not used and put in the bottom.     "I'll remember it when I use it."     Li Mo got into the car as he spoke, and then operated the excavator to the approximate location and started digging.

    The speed of the excavator is still very fast, but because the volcanic rock is relatively deep, the area they dug is larger, and the excavator did not encounter the hard ground until after three o'clock in the afternoon.

    Afterwards, Li Mo used the excavator to dig down again, but the effect was not very good, so he sent the car back to the space. Looking at the ground, there were some small pieces of energy stones on the ground.

    "It seems that this thing was formed under the high temperature of lava, and there must be coal underneath." Song Jin looked at it and said.

    Li Mo took out the sledgehammer and chisel from the space, and began to smash it. The energy stone is very hard, but it is not difficult to smash it with Li Mo's strength. Quickly smashed a big chunk. The bottom here is a whole piece, and it will be easier to smash one piece off and the rest will be easier. Of course, the person who works must be strong.

    Soon Li Mo smashed the part under his feet open, then smashed to the side, then to the bottom. Before dinner at night, a big hole appeared on the ground, and a lot of it was accumulated in the space.     Song Jin entered the space while Li Mo was smashing the energy stone, and determined a place in the basement to install the energy stone. The basement of the space has been expanded after several upgrades. Song Jin didn't detect the specifics clearly, but he saved them anyway. Things only occupy a small corner, and thanks to the fact that he can directly enter the space from the outside, otherwise it would be difficult to find things inside.     Every time he puts something new, he has to confirm the location of the thing, just like the coordinates. Next time, he just needs to think about this thing. Only after confirming the location of the things in the basement can he know where they are.     Li Mo digs more and more smoothly. The outermost layer is the hardest. It will be easier to dig out the bottom layer. Li Mo simply uses a pick to dig. To make something, one is dug in the front and the other is collected in the back. The cooperation is very good, because there are large pieces of volcanic rock on the top, and they are not afraid of collapsing. Li Mo directly opened a hole here, which is about the height of a person. The two of them I ate, dug, slept and dug here, and worked for three days. At first, Li Mo dug picks one by one, but then he remembered that they could directly put the energy blocks into the space, so he began to dig purposefully, often in big chunks, and sometimes even all at once. There is a ton of large pieces, and then Li Mo digs up and down, and then he can pull down a large piece with a lot of effort, which is very efficient.