Chapter 8

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 8

The fish were swimming in the lake well. At first, they were worried that they would swim into the river, but after observing for a while, the two found that these fish only swim in the lake. However, they were still a little troubled. The small lake has more than two acres, and it might be more troublesome to catch fish. .

"I got some seeds from my friends." Li Mo took Song Jin to the place where the grain was put. The grain was placed on the picnic mat, which was also moisture-proof. The soil in the field looked a little wet, and it would be bad if the grain was wet , I still have to find a way to get a shelf or something in the future. After moving everything, Li Mo pointed to the sacks on the ground.

Song Jin opened the sack and found that there were packs of seeds inside, and picked up a bag with a name and label on it, 'Strawberry No. 4.' '"Is this an experimental seed?"

"This one, he made a list for me." Li Mo flipped through the sack, "This is it." Holding the piece of paper, he looked at it, "This Strawberry No. 4 It is a red bead cultivated the year before last. It tastes very good, but it is not easy to store and pick it. It can only be picked by hand. So although it is delicious, there are few seeds, and the seeds we buy in the city are not good. The seeds he chose for me They all taste the best among the same species."

Song Jin took the list and looked at it, and Li Mo, a friend, typed back the introduction carefully.

Then look through the bag again, only a small part has a name, and most of them are numbered. If you want to know what kind of seed it is, you have to confirm it with the number on the list.

"There are quite a lot of kinds of this kind of seeds. Can we grow them in the city?" Most of the seeds in this sack are one catty per bag. At a glance, there are hundreds of bags. In fact, there are some seeds that don't take up much space. , there must be more than he estimated. Basically, there are almost all the vegetables and fruits that can be grown in the north.

"They are a seed company, and they have been selling online since last year, so there are many types of seeds. But here are some heavy ones, and several kinds of flower seeds." Li Mo said at the time that their company had all kinds of seeds, and his friend It was also transferred directly from Curry.

The seeds cannot be planted right away. Neither of them has planted the land before, and they don't have farm tools, so they have to wait.

After leaving the space, the two cooked the frozen dumplings in the refrigerator, and then started to search for information on the Internet. After copying the list, the two of them divided the work to search for the planting conditions of each vegetable and fruit on the Internet.

Li Mo went to the company the next day. His company is a material company that specializes in building materials. It is usually very busy, but now the weather is hot, and the projects in the city have all stopped. I went to the warehouse with a few supervisors to check the condition of materials under high temperature conditions. He seldom stockpiled goods, but this time he couldn't help but let the sun exposure suddenly become so severe. Many construction sites were shut down, and the materials were not shipped out. . Song Jin found a farm tool seller in the city from the Internet, communicated with them, and ordered some traditional farm tools such as shovels and picks, and finally bought a hand-pulled furrow and ridger recommended by them. Farming and raising poultry, on the one hand, is to satisfy one's own appetite, and on the other hand, it is to suddenly get the freshness of space. Isn't that what is said in those novels? If you have space, you must farm. So it's totally random. After looking at the farm tools recommended by the other party, I thought it was good and bought it. As a result, when the two of them went to the farm tool company to pick up the goods at night, Li Mo saw the small combine harvester. "Why do you still buy this?" Li Mo was a little surprised. "This is a harvester. I have been picking it for a long time. It can be used with diesel or batteries. It is very convenient. If you want to grow rice and wheat, you can use it to harvest." Song Jin looked at the small harvester, which is not very big. proud. Li Mo opened his mouth and finally said nothing. If he likes it, he can buy it. Maybe he will contact his friends tomorrow and buy some rice seeds and wheat seeds. He will really become a farmer. Today, Li Mo drove the company's delivery truck, and everything could be loaded in it. Halfway along the way, the two of them got out of the car and put the things into the space, and then took the prepared food out of the space. The two drove directly to Li Mo's house, which was actually only one street away from Song Jin's apartment. At the beginning, Song's father knew that his youngest son was not planning to go to Shanghai and returned to the original city. The son insisted that Song Jin had spent enough studying in big cities for a few years. He always felt that he was not suitable for the fast pace of big cities, and life in small cities was more comfortable. Song's father didn't want to hire him, so he bought him a house in Zhongdu Apartment. Otherwise, with Song Jin's salary level, he would have to struggle for several years to buy this high-end apartment.