Chapter 67

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 67

    The weather is getting colder, the crops in the field are harvested, and people are idle. Before the weather is too cold to leave the house, the city organizes labor and counts points. In order to prevent the invasion of wild animals, the city wants to build a city wall. The population of the city It is not impossible to siege the city. In recent years, a series of houses have been built in the city, mainly three- and two-story townhouses. For better management, planning has been carried out when the houses are built. New houses were built in the first district in the north of the city and in the middle of the third and fourth districts in the south of the city. The new houses were row houses in the early stage, and three or four-story buildings and one-room buildings in the later period.

    The townhouses built in the early days were very complicated because of the large number of people living in them, which was not conducive to management. In addition, several houses lived in some houses, which was always full of contradictions, which was not conducive to development in the long run. Although the current environment is still bad, but People's lives have stabilized, and the city urgently needs to solve these problems.

    So in the past few years, the heating pipes have been re-laid. The most difficult part of the new heating pipes is heat preservation, because the temperature in winter is too low. According to calculations, laying is carried out in a small area. In addition, houses with heating cannot be built too high. On the one hand, it is not conducive to heat preservation, and on the other hand, it is also to prevent disasters such as earthquakes. Therefore, the highest house is only four floors. In addition, because of the disaster, many people became one person, so many one-room houses were built in the city, which can accommodate one or two people.

    Now there are two concentrated residential areas in city A, and many residents have moved into new houses. At that time, there were more than one million people in city A. Many people fled the city because of the disaster. In the end, only less than 300,000 people remained. After the meteorite earthquake The population of the tsunami and other disasters dropped sharply again, and the population of New Star City was only 150,000.

    The population of 150,000 people is only the population of the previous district. It is not easy to arrange the population of 150,000 people in Xinxing City. After several population surveys, the city has almost everyone's situation information. It will be allocated according to the situation, and the living area of ​​each person will never exceed 15 square meters. Many of the earliest townhouses have been vacated. It is said that next year they will be remodeled to increase heating. These houses will be used as meritorious rewards for those who have contributed to the city people live.

    With new houses, many people have moved out of the pre-apocalyptic buildings. Those houses are no longer suitable for human habitation. In addition, there are many ruins that need to be cleared. The main task this winter is to clear the ruins. After clearing these ruins, find useful Things, the cleared silt, bricks and cement, these construction wastes are used to fill the walls of Nova City.

    Now that the plan has come out, a wall will be built at the outermost edge of the city for five miles. The reason for the five-mile extension is also to prepare for the expansion of the city in the future.