Chapter 14

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 14

"Xiao Mo, your sister and I are going to a temporary hospital. The family will be handed over to you." Zhao Feng discussed with Li Mei and made a decision.

"Brother-in-law, you know the situation outside now, the temporary hospital is too dangerous." Li Mo didn't quite agree.

Zhao Feng shook his head and smiled wryly, "But now there is a great shortage of medical staff. Being a doctor is like this. If we don't go, are we still called doctors?"

Li Mei also said, "There are still two pregnant women waiting to give birth in our department. I don't know. How is it? That day there was no way for the hospital to transfer some of the critically ill patients, and the mild ones went home by themselves. Our department originally wanted to keep it, but unexpectedly the two pregnant women were no longer in the hospital, and they agreed to go home and wait for delivery. Sigh , These two days, I've been feeling really upset, so I might as well go and have a look to feel at ease."

Li Mo sighed, "Well, you two, be careful. Don't worry at home, there is enough food for parents, and no fever patient was found at the entrance of their building. Xiao Nan will be fine, now as long as the resistance is higher, the infection will not be infected, so take some time every day to call home."

"Well, thank you, Xiao Mo." Zhao Feng patted Li Mo on the shoulder.

"Take some things and go. If the temporary hospital doesn't have much, you won't even be able to drink your saliva." Song Jin said.

"Is there enough stuff at home? I guess they will be quarantined for a while." Zhao Feng asked.

"That's enough, you guys wait for a while. I'll go clean it up." Song Jin said and went to the bedroom in the North House, which was converted into a temporary storage room by them. In fact, all the things at home are stored in the space, but there are people from the house. It was done to deceive people, but the door has been closed for the past two days, and Zhao Feng and the others didn't bother to look at it.

"You guys have quite a lot of stuff." Li Mei was quite surprised after seeing it. The bedroom was not small and was almost full. Food mess.

"I didn't expect to save so many things at once." Song Jin also wondered why the two bought such old things without going to the supermarket a few times. The main thing is that rice and white noodles take up space.

"Sister Mei, these buckets of water are the mountain spring water that Li Mo and I irrigated in the barn county. We have been drinking these two days. You bring two buckets, and you usually drink the water here. It is estimated that the boiled water in your hospital is not enough. I don't know how the water quality is, so I'll take a hot water bottle." Song Jin rummaged through and found two new electric kettles, fearing that the two of them would be separated, so I brought them both, this is the last I bought it during a purchase. At that time, there was a lot of panic buying in the supermarket, so the two of them simply bought some that others didn't buy. "Then let's take it. You don't know that it was inconvenient to drink water in the hospital before. The department used that kind of bottled water, so I didn't feel at ease drinking it. It would be great to have a hot water bottle to boil it by ourselves." Li Mei thought The water I drank these two days was very sweet, because I was in a bad mood, and I didn't think of the effect of water at all, so I didn't find any effect of this water at all. In fact, the water has only some effects on them to increase resistance and expel toxins from the body, and this effect is still gradual. Li Mo and Song Jin's great changes are also due to the owner of the space, the two are just a combination of additions. Li Mo first went downstairs to communicate with the gatekeeper. He knew that the two doctors were going to Linshi Hospital. a kettle. In addition, there are many foods that can be stored for a period of time, such as chocolate. Other blankets, towels, and basins are also brought. No matter how the temporary hospital facilities are, they can spend at least a month with these things. As for a month later, it will depend on the situation. The back seat of Li Mo's car was moved because of loading things before, and there is no need to change it back now. When the time comes, the things are stored in the car for use, but I don't know if the temporary hospital will be particularly strict to prevent doctors from coming out. Zhao Feng and the two left, and a call came an hour later. The two were settled in the Linshi Hospital. Zhao Feng went to the surgery department to help. He had studied clinical medicine for eight years. I don't know that there have been frequent outbreaks in the city in the past few days, and there are so many injured people receiving treatment every day, and there are not enough people. Li Mei is still in obstetrics and gynecology. Even if the virus is raging, people still have to have children. In comparison, Li Mei's place is better. Zhao Feng was in danger of infection, and the two stayed far away. But the new suit is much stronger than the previous one.