Chapter 83

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 83

    The weather is much better this year, and the spring time lasted for a full month and a half, enough for people to plant food. In summer, the temperature did not rise so suddenly, and the temperature rose very gently, which helped plants grow. In addition, Song Jin has been The water source in the space is continuously introduced into the reservoir, and the water source of the entire city A has changed for such a long time.

    More and more people came to City A to conduct radiation evolution experiments, more and more researchers, even half of the researchers in Kyoto came here, they brought some research results, collected various data, and the research progressed very quickly. Now a preliminary evolution medicine has been researched, and it can already guarantee 80% safety.

    The medicine is divided into three stages. The first stage is the X element supplement. This supplement is extracted from the water source of City A. After testing, there are X elements in the water source food and other natural items in the entire city A. These X elements Different from external X elements, it can exist in the body well. When the concentration of X in the body reaches a certain amount, it will enter the second stage, and then it can undergo radiation evolution. Radiation evolution, now a machine has been made that can control the spar The intensity of radiation release is very stable. The third stage is to wait for the changes in the body after the radiation is over. If the ability to evolve occurs, use element X to supplement and eliminate the side effects of radiation.

    Now there are seven groups of people in the laboratory who have successfully evolved. After the experiment, only five people failed the experiment. However, after treatment, their bodies are basically fine, but they can no longer evolve in the future.

    Among the seven groups of people, 50% of them developed the ability to evolve. Most of these abilities are based on the improvement of basic attributes such as physical strength and speed. The ability of a certain item to be doubled is also amazing. Only a very small number of people have the evolution of spiritual power and natural power. , natural forces include the ability to control fire, water, and wind. The reason for obtaining such abilities is currently being studied, and the specifics need further observation.

    That is to say, the remaining 50% of people who do not have the ability to evolve, after undergoing radiation evolution, their body's ability to adapt to the current environment has also increased. After inspection, they are very resistant to heat and cold. This is worth studying.

    Song Jin only knew about these things from Li Mo. Li Mo participated in almost the whole process. He is the person who can directly absorb the radiation energy in the spar. He has the deepest understanding of spar radiation. He also wanted to see if he could help. , but since the people from the Kyoto Research Institute came over, the research speed is very fast, so there is no power for him.

    Knowing the progress of the experiment, Song Jin felt relieved, at least there would be no big problem with evolution, but the current X-element reagent cannot be produced in other places, and X-element, which is powerful for the human body, is only available in city A, to be exact It exists in the water source in space.

    Since the space evolved last time, the temperature inside has gradually increased, and the animals and plants have grown better. Song Jin put a lot of water outside, and the amount of water in the space has not decreased, but the number of times he puts water outside has decreased a little. According to the data of those researchers, Li Mo found that the concentration of element X in the reservoir water is already very high. They prolong the release of water and it has no effect, so they no longer release the water as before.