Chapter 78

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 78

    The two studied the details of saving lives in the space, then went out of the space and looked down.

    Maybe Gu Zhao's brain was too active so that the doctors and others focused all their attention on him, but they didn't pay special attention to other people.

    Taking this opportunity, Song Jin let go of her five senses and began to observe the capsule boxes below, but soon Song Jin was disappointed, except for the newcomer Leng Fan, most of the people in those capsule boxes were no longer normal people, they were all irradiated Most of the mutated individuals in the experiment were grotesque and could not be seen from the original appearance, and a few of them looked normal, and the inside had also changed.

    There is a piece of paper pasted outside the capsule box, which records the experimental conditions of the experimental subjects in detail. Only the records of four people in the inner circle are normal. These four people have undergone a radiation after the body has mutated, and they are not too big. The side effect, increased physical strength, is an experimental subject that the doctor attaches great importance to. There is such a message in that record that the experimental subject comes from the Institute of Virology in City A.

    Song Jin remembered that the Virus Research Institute was established three years ago. After the natural disaster, the virus raged. City A experienced several virus attacks, and many people died. In order to study the vaccine antibodies against the virus, the city provided a lot of Good conditions. A year ago, I heard that the research institute in the capital circle had made a breakthrough in virus research and sent people to study, but two groups of young researchers were attacked by wild beasts on the way back and did not come back. At that time, Song Jin heard that Also feel sorry for it.

    But now seeing these four people and a few people behind who turned into monsters, who were also marked as city A, they knew that the two attacks were not accidental.

    After mentally marking these four people and Leng Fan, Song Jin began to record the situation of the entire cave, and a three-dimensional diagram appeared in his mind, and there

    were many weapons in this cave. There are also many cameras, and it took him a while to find the dead angle of the cameras.

    Just when Song Jin was about to take back her five senses, she suddenly felt the presence of crystal stones. It was at the innermost part of the cave, and there was a huge safe next to the wall. This safe was embedded in the wall, and the door was thick and heavy. Steel door, the five senses can feel a little radiant energy through the steel door.

    Withdrawing the five senses, Song Jin took Li Mo back to the space, and drew the topographic map of the entire cave space, "There is a safe here, and there should be crystals in it, I can sense it."

    Li Mo made a careful distinction, "Okay, I'll dig over there and let's dig a hole. According to what you marked, the defense here is quite strict, but I think it's more because of the fear of changes in those experimental subjects. Look here, here, defend It is more strict, the position of the hole is not so strict, I will dig a hole to the safe according to the terrain you gave me later, you clean up here to prevent them from waking up."