Chapter 65

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 65

    "Revenge?" Song Jin was stunned.

    How to take revenge?

    Song Yu's eyes were red, and he clenched his right fist hard, "It's not just for revenge. Lin City is not far from us, and there are no other cities in between. Those big cats are bigger than tigers when they are adults. We broke into the Seven Treasures Pagoda that day." When I saw the kittens inside, there were forty or fifty cats, big and small. So many big cats need a lot of food to survive, and there are not many prey around them."

    "You mean those big cats Is it possible to come to our place?" Li Mo frowned and asked.

    "Not sure."

    Song Jin was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

    "Who is it?" George stood up and went to open the door.

    "Me." The voice came from outside.

    "It's Uncle Zeng." George opened the door and let people in.

    Zeng Yi walked in, Song Jin and the others came out from the dining room.

    Zeng Yi saw Song Yu reached out and patted his empty left arm, and nodded, "Brother." He didn't know what to say to comfort him, and finally patted Song Yu's shoulder again.

    On the contrary, Song Yu had already accepted this fact. Compared with those companions who failed to come out, they were much better. "They are all fine." land.

    "It's okay, it's been dealt with, but fortunately the weather is cold and there is no infection." Zeng Yi replied.

    Several people sat on the kang in the hall. Song Jin took some sun-dried sweet potato slices and made chrysanthemum tea. Now ordinary small chrysanthemums can grow to the size of a bowl and have a very strong fragrance. These are wild chrysanthemums, which they picked and baked by themselves.

    Zeng Yi came here for something, "I really didn't expect this time, ordinary house cats could become like that before, and the people who went hunting in the mountains didn't come back this time, the changes in the forest are too great, if We can't sleep peacefully without detection."

    "News came from the higher-ups yesterday." Zeng Yi thought about it and told them, although in order to stabilize the situation, the upper-level does not allow the news to leak out. , mainly to talk about the current situation. After more than a year of intelligence collection, it is now almost certain that the number of people in the world has dropped to one-eighth of the original, which means that the world's population is only about one billion. "

    How come there are so few?" Song Jin couldn't help interrupting Zeng Yi.

    Zeng Yi shook his head and said, "This is all overestimated, because disasters have occurred all over the world, and many countries have disappeared directly. Speaking of which, our country is not bad."

    "Before the prediction of scientists, this disaster is not The main reason for our planet’s own problems comes from the universe. According to astronomical observations, the two satellites outside the galaxy have disappeared, and the orbits of the planets inside the galaxy have changed. This change may not end in a few years. It is predicted that within a hundred years The turbulence of the planet will slow down."