Chapter 71

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    It was much more convenient for Song Jin to follow. There were enough things in the space and there was no need to prepare too much. In the morning, the two went to the north city wall together. Although they had seen many buildings, it was still a bit shocking to see this city wall built from building waste. .

    "There are a lot of people." Song Jin looked at the people standing at the gate of Beicheng and said.

    "It's the friend who provided information to Zeng Yi." Li Mo said.

    "Yeah." Song Jin saw the man standing next to Zeng Yi, a tall, thin man with metal-rimmed eyes, and an air of arrogance in his expression, "It doesn't look very close, he and Zeng Yi What's the relationship with Yi?"

    "This person is some kind of relative of Zeng Yi. Before the end of the world, he was a doctoral student under the professor of Peking University. After the end of the world, he stayed in the capital and worked with the professor in the National Research Institute."

    Li Mo turned around and said in a low voice, "I heard that he had no choice but to come because he was found out for stealing information from Zeng Yi, but Zeng Yi told me that this person is only a distant relative with him, and the relationship between the two before the end of the world was just average. He was quite surprised when we contacted him before, but the news he brought is very useful, he told us to be careful."

    Song Jin nodded, and the two walked over, Zeng Yi saw them smiling and patting the side The man's shoulder, "Let me introduce you, these two are friends I met before the end of the world, Li Mo and Song Jin, this time they will go together, Li Mo is very good at finding the way in the forest, and he is with you It can be smoother." After finishing speaking, Zeng Yi pointed to the person next to him, "This is my cousin named Li Chengkuan. A few people over there came from the capital with him."

    Song Jin smiled and didn't speak, Li Mo shook hands with that Li Chengkuan, Song Jin saw that Li Chengkuan had a bit of arrogance on his face, and the handshake was not sincere enough, maybe Zeng Yi didn't introduce Song Jin very much, so he told Song Jin Jin didn't care either.

    Several people had a conversation, and when all the personnel arrived, they got on the truck and set off. This time they went to the northeast to make a truck and they could walk for half a day.

    The truck has been refitted and it is quite comfortable to sit on, especially with the compartment and windows. It is not stuffy and can keep warm. Song Jin and Li Mo sat in the front of the car, and Leng Fan sat next to them. We also got together for a while, among these people, they were natural allies. The one who came with Leng Fan was a two-meter-tall man named Tuozi. , A little hunchback after a long time, I don't know if it's because of the name. The other one is a girl who should be less than 1.6 meters tall. She is small and exquisite, with a black mask on her face. Song Jin has never seen her face. Her name is Mi Li.

    Brother Wan Qiang and Wan Gang didn't bring anyone, just the two of them.

    Ling Feng and Zhang Xingyun, the vice-captain of his team, both came, and brought three people with them. One of them was dumb. One is Chen Feng and the other is Jiang Shan. Chen Feng is a very young guy. Song Jin felt that he was about the same age as George. He had very sharp eyes and a smile on his mouth, which seemed to be friendly to everyone. Li Mo secretly told Song Jin that Jiang Shan was a soldier.