Chapter 35

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 35

    Several people were almost sure that Wan Cheng took the child away. Song Yu and the others went to the hotel where Wan Cheng was staying, but there was nothing to gain. They only heard from the singer who followed him that Wan Cheng went out during the day, and several of his subordinates also drove out so far. no reply.

    Song Yu checked in the hotel, and found that a few valuable artists among those artists were taken away, and those who were left behind were generally of little value in terms of physical fitness. This Wancheng should have escaped.

    Song Jin stayed at home, and the people who went out to search came back one after another, but nothing was found. Now the city is very chaotic, and there are some half-collapsed buildings. It is difficult to find some people hiding.

    Song Jin told everyone what they analyzed, feeling a little low in her heart, as long as she knew who took it away, she was afraid of looking for a needle in a haystack.

    Song Yu came back, and Li Mo stayed there to investigate the news.

    No one came until dark. Just when they suspected that they were wrong, Li Mo came back with news.

    The child was indeed taken away by Wancheng. He sent someone to deliver the letter, so he didn't dare to send it here, so he sent the letter directly to the hotel.

    The sender was caught by Li Mo, and he didn't ask anything. It was originally a pawn thrown by Wancheng. I don't know much about it. I just know that Wancheng has something to do with it and has several strongholds in the city.

    Wan Cheng kidnapped the child on a temporary basis, but it is not the first time he has done this kind of thing. According to the messenger, Wan Cheng has done it several times in the city. He has no foundation here, but he has someone in his hands. They are all kidnapping locals to get some food.

    He knew Gu Fei, knew the situation of Gu Fei's family, knew that Gu Fei's stepfather and stepbrother were capable people, and life at home was not bad at least, seeing that Gu Fei was not as pale and emaciated as other women now.

    This time he was going to make a big one, and he asked directly for a ton of grain, gasoline, 500 catties of salt, 500 catties of sugar, and other supplies that were in short supply.

    If these materials were nothing in the past, they are very difficult to get now.

    There was a moment of silence in the room, "A former friend of mine is here. I'll look for him and see if I can get it." Father Song said.

    "Old Song." Liu Yuxin yelled in surprise after hearing this, looked at Father Song and turned her head away to stop talking.

    Song Yu also glanced at his father, Song Jin was a little strange, he had never heard that his father had friends here.

    "I'll ask above, maybe I can borrow it."

    The author has something to say: Qiye apologizes to everyone, the recent update situation is very bad, but Qiye will not cheat.

    At the end of last month, Qiye finally married herself. Because she lived in a new house, the computer was not moved, and she was busy after marriage and couldn't calm down, so she couldn't update it. I'm very sorry, but according to the plan, it will return to normal soon. Although the number of words that were left behind cannot be made up, Qiye will try to update it every day.

    In addition, because I can only use my mobile phone to surf the Internet, I don't know how to use my mobile phone to type in Jinjiang, so I am very sorry that I have not been able to ask everyone for leave.

    Today I wrote a little bit at a friend's house and posted it, and Qiye will try to restore and update it as quickly as possible.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes