Chapter 15

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 15

    Xu said that the doomsday was coming, which gave Song Jin a sense of urgency. He was no longer obsessed with the fact that he was suspended from work by the school. From the next day, he went to various shopping malls and markets in the city. Some supplies, and then began to purchase, there is still a shortage of food on the market.

    The spread of the virus made people panic. During the quarantine period, some people had no food, and the city delivered food to their door, but it was not free. They still sold it to the citizens at the market price. This was also to prevent people from taking advantage of the opportunity. Of course, those Food for the infected people at home was provided by the city.

    Because of the virus, people who have lifted the ban will buy some food to store at home, but they don't rush to buy everything like they did in summer.

    Song Jin didn't buy any food either. The rice and wheat in the space had already grown well, and the vegetables he planted didn't have much demand for food. He mostly went to the mall to buy some clothes, fabrics and other items. Clothing, food, shelter, and transportation, food is available even if you don’t need to live in a hurry, and the rest is clothing and transportation. Li Mo bought some cotton seeds, but they haven’t arrived yet. They can grow them in the space in the future, but they can’t weave them into cloth if they have cotton, so they can buy them in the mall. Not to mention the expensive clothes, it was troublesome for him to choose, so he simply checked the manufacturer and ordered directly. He bought a lot of daily clothes, including underwear, underwear, socks, underpants, cotton jackets and down jackets, fur coats, and other than that, he bought bundles of cloth. . All kinds of materials, cotton, canvas, wool, denim and linen, he went directly to the fabric factory and bought the goods. This was a big expense. Song Jin also thought about it. Open a shop to buy fabrics.

    After buying the fabric, he also bought a few sewing machines, the old-fashioned ones that use pedals, and two large electric sewing machines, which are powerful enough to sew through several layers of denim, and sewing machines Some of the accessories are prepared. After buying it, he told Li Mo that if he didn't need these things, he could really open a cloth shop.

    A week later, the saplings and crab seedlings arrived one after another. The saplings were fine. Although they looked dry, the roots were still good. After being planted in space, they survived. Two-thirds of the crab seedlings died, and the remaining third One of them was placed in the small lake in the space, and it became lively after a day of slowing down. The crayfish species were different from the ones they raised before. It was a green-skinned crayfish. This kind of crayfish grows big and is rich in nutrition. Song Jin has always loved it. I eat spicy crayfish, but unfortunately they don’t produce crayfish here, so I can’t buy fresh ones, so I don’t have to search all over the market for them to eat in the future.

    The purchase of the house next door was not going well. That house might feel that there was an opportunity to raise the price and wanted to take it. Li Mo didn't want to delay, and finally bought it at the original price. You must know that the house price is very cheap now, and many new properties have no people buy. The house price is two-thirds of what it used to be, and the original price has already lost a lot.