Chapter 24 (1)

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 24 (1)

    Due to the development of underground water sources, the greenhouse planting situation has improved a lot, but one greenhouse is obviously not enough to feed everyone in the community. The reallocation of houses has increased the population of the community by one-third. The first new house was not sold, and each household entered three or two houses.

    These newcomers also want to distribute the vegetables in the greenhouse together, but these vegetables were grown by the original residents, so the distribution was small. Then a group of outsiders came, and conflicts inevitably broke out. Starting from the distribution of vegetables, There is no day when it stops.

    This situation is not unique to their community, almost all communities have this problem, the war between the aborigines and the latecomers.

    In order to alleviate this contradiction, the community management personnel prepared to build a second greenhouse on an open space in the community.

    But this greenhouse construction has nothing to do with Song Jin and the others.

    Song Jin and Li Mo were preparing to slaughter pigs in the space that day. The black and white pigs they bought originally were half-grown pigs, except for some piglets. There is plenty of food in the space. These pigs are growing very well, each weighing about 400 catties.

    Get rid of the breeding pigs left behind, there are four pigs to be slaughtered, Song Jin and Li Mo have never slaughtered pigs, although Li Mo has seen others slaughter pigs in his father's hometown in Northeast China, but it is a bit troublesome to come to him, Li Mo knows that if Killing pigs in the space, all the pigs will feel uneasy when they are called, and it is inevitable that they will not run around in the space and cause losses to them.     Afterwards, Song Jin thought of a solution. It was a previous mistake. The poultry in the space could be eaten long ago. Song Jin wanted to kill the chicken again, but he didn’t see a knife in the kitchen in the space. I remembered that it was the first day when I went to the basement. He took the chicken with him to the basement, but he didn't expect the chicken to die in the basement.

    At that time, Song Jin was still thinking that the basement was very strange. After the chicken went down, it didn’t move, and when it was picked up, it came back to life, as if the chicken’s time stopped when it was in the basement. At that time, a thought flashed by, I didn't go into it, but now that I think about it, except for him and Li Mo, when the living things entered the basement, the time was stopped, but they didn't die and returned to the ground, and the time was restored. They came back to life, as if the bowl of hot noodles that was taken down at the beginning entered the basement bowl. All the hot air disappeared, and the hot air came up again when it returned to the ground. Maybe Song Jin and Li Mo are the masters of the space, so the basement is invalid for them.     Song Jin and Li Mo took a pig to the basement, which is quite easy. First take the pig out of the space, and then quickly enter it. This time, they entered the basement of the space villa. They brought things in and out of the space, as long as they touched it with their hands. Items are fine, and you can freely choose where to drop them after entering the space, so it is easy to use the outside as a transfer station, but you can only rely on your legs to move in the space, although it is convenient to have one more program.     After entering the space, the pig did not move at all, in a static state.     After that, it was easy, the space stillness in the basement was ineffective for the two of them, and they could directly deal with the pigs in the basement.     Although it is a bit wrong for pigs to die for no reason, it is very convenient for Li Mo and Song Jin. The originally difficult things are much simpler, and it will be easy to deal with other living things in the space in the future. There is a special space in the basement for slaughtering work.     The few pigs were handled cleanly, and there was no blood in the slaughterhouse in the basement.     "You said that if someone threatens us in the future, can you take him to the basement?" Song Jin was adding spices to the blood with a basin, and said something casually when he thought of it, but he shivered first after speaking.     Li Mo listened to the movements of his hands and settled down, "Okay." After speaking, he fell silent.     Song Jin also didn't speak for a while, and when Li Mo brought over the clean casings, the two cooperated to make blood sausage, "There won't be such a day." Song Jin said with some uncertainty.