Chapter 70

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 70

    "Song Jin." Chu Hong stepped forward a little excitedly.

    Song Jin was also very excited. Friends before the end of the world did not expect to see them again after the end of the world, "Are you okay?" He saw that although there were wrinkles on Chu Hong's face, her complexion was not much.

    "It's pretty good, how about you?" Even though he already knew about Song Jin's situation, he still wanted to hear it from him.

    "Yeah." Chu Hong nodded with tears in her eyes, and turned her head to pull Leng Fan, "This is my husband, you know him, I still listened to him, wondering if the person named Song Jin is you. I didn't expect it to be. "

    While talking, Li Mo came out of the kitchen, saw the two greeted, "Brother Leng is here, this is my sister-in-law."

    "I accompanied your sister-in-law." Leng Fan replied and glanced at Chu Hong Very gentle.

    "This is Chu Hong, that's what I told you, you still remember." Song Jin said to Li Mo with a smile.

    Originally, Li Mo had heard Song Jin say that Leng Fan's wife had the same name as a friend of his, so he knew it, and also knew the "fate" between Song Jin and Chu Hong. "Remember, what a coincidence." Chu Hong and Song Jin met on a blind date, but they were not destined. At that time, Chu Hong had a boyfriend. Later, she also married her boyfriend and went to the provincial capital. I remember the last time they communicated. It was Chu Hong who thought that Song Jin's plane had an accident and called him, but that time she was at her mother's house and not in the provincial capital, and the two of them had no chance to meet when Song Jin went back.

    Several people sat down, and Song Jin and Chu Hong chatted with each other about things after the end of the world.

    Chu Hong returned to the provincial capital before the end of the world. At that time, the earthquake destroyed most of the city, and her home was also destroyed. She escaped the catastrophe because she went to the supermarket to buy things, but her husband and children were gone, and a dozen-storey building collapsed. In the ruins, Chu Hong was trapped in the supermarket for a week. When she came out, she found that her child and her husband were gone. There was desolation everywhere. People in the city had fled outside. There were not many people in the city anymore.

    Later, when the communication was restored, she contacted her parents. Knowing that her parents were still alive, she felt more or less comforted. After going through all kinds of dangers, she came back here to find her parents. Fortunately, her parents were waiting in this city for fear that their daughter would not be found.

    Her parents only had her one daughter, and her relatives fled to death. The remaining family of three struggled to survive. Thanks to her parents, the family still had a place to live. As aboriginals who had always stayed in the city, they There has always been a place for survival in many times of change.

    Chu Hong used to be an accountant, but after the apocalypse, she was useless. Because her mother used to be a tailor, she and her mother went to the ruins to collect old clothes, sewed them and exchanged them with others, and lived a good life. At least not starving. Later, by chance, Leng Fan was rescued, and the two developed feelings for each other, got married and had children.     After hearing Chu Hong's experience, Song Jin couldn't help feeling a little emotional. Chu Hong's experience is almost the experience of most people in the last days. Many people have lost their relatives and friends. Human beings are small in the face of disasters. They have no time to grieve. In order to survive, they It's all so hard work. Song Jin remembered that there was a statistic above that after the apocalypse, except for the period at the beginning, almost no one committed suicide after two or three years, and no matter how difficult they were, they always wanted to live.     Just like Song Yu and Zheng Ming, if such injuries are caused to their bodies before the end of the world, although they can survive, they will definitely be depressed for a while, but now they hardly have any sadness and depression, but are full of yearning for life. They will think about losing their arms or legs, and how they will have a bad life in the future. They think more about what kind of artificial limbs will be more helpful, or how to improve their strength. Their mental state is positive.     Song Jin thought that was the case, human beings would never be knocked down in the face of disasters.     "At that time, I was sad and sad. I just looked at the ruins. I was so powerless. I couldn't even find their bodies. At that time, I really wanted to go with them, but I thought that my parents were still far away, and I thought that they might not be there without me. I can’t survive. So I got stronger, I saw too many partings of life and death on the way back, and I have a new understanding of being alive.” Chu Hong said a little emotionally.