Chapter 7

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 7

The sun outside was so strong that the thick curtains at home couldn't keep it out. Under such strong light, the eyes are very easy to burn, and the precautions for going out are constantly scrolling on the TV. Coupled with various injuries in the news, people are afraid to go out.

Song Jin's school called and told him that the school was on holiday. This year's senior high school entrance examination was also rejected, and the school arranged to notify it online.

He watched the explanations of various experts on TV, and there were all kinds of explanations. The mainstream is that the sun has entered a super active period.

The curtains in the room couldn't block the light, and despite the air conditioner, they couldn't block the heat.

Song Jin thought for a while, took the car keys and went downstairs, drove directly to the supermarket, and almost missed the underground parking lot. I don't know why there are so many people shopping today.

When I entered the supermarket, I found that many people came to shop, especially in the food area and the mineral water area. People could not get in. The supermarket managers had to move the food and water to the cash register for sale.

When passing by, I heard a few people talking, which means that the water level of the reservoir has dropped, and the city seems to be restricting water use. In addition, some people said that this year's severe drought across the country will increase the price of food.

Song Jin frowned. There were still more than 50 catties of rice and more than 10 catties of noodles at home, which was not enough to eat, but looking at these people, it was really hard to buy. I can't grab it.

Played the call.

"I'm in the supermarket. I see a lot of people are rushing to buy food. There's not much left at home. Do you have any connections? Supermarkets are hard to buy." Song Jin said as he walked in. It's not bad to put it anywhere.

"Well, I see. I'll figure out a way. You come home from the supermarket and go home directly. Don't delay on the way. Don't buy seeds or anything. It's not bad for a day or two. Today's light is too strong. One of the company's employees The employees have problems with their eyes."

"Okay, I just wanted to buy a sunscreen." Song Jin just walked to the place, "I didn't even dare to turn off the air conditioner, or I'll be in a steamer when I get home."

"Then OK, let me install it together when I go back." Li Mo reminded again.

After hanging up the phone, Song Jin chose a few sunscreen curtains. The sunscreen curtains can somewhat block the sun. The two-layer curtains, one layer of gauze curtains, and one layer of silk curtains installed at home before can't block anything at all. It's bright during the day, but now At dawn, the house would be brightly lit before four o'clock in the morning, and it was not good to rest.

I have chosen a lot, maybe a lot of people bought it recently, the sizes are complete, and there are many styles, Song Jin bought more, Li Mo's family should also use it, I don't know if they bought it.