Chapter 32

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 32

    Song Jin washed the rice and soaked it, and soaked the dried potatoes. It was still early and the vegetables would be cooked later.

    The family members are quite capable, and they can earn a lot of things every day. Song Jin goes out with grain to exchange things, and he can always get good things in exchange. Originally, there were still several boxes in the rear compartment, but Song Jin took out some things from the boxes from time to time, all of which were in the space. He no longer took out fresh vegetables, but only dried vegetables or something.

    He went out of the house with an axe, took out the wood piled on the left side of the house, and split it into sections of suitable size. Now they are using old-fashioned pots and stoves to burn wood.

    Just as he was splitting, he heard the sound of wheezing, Song Jin turned his head and looked, and saw a sand skin lying on the fence, its eyes were almost covered by the skin, looking at Song Jin blushingly, Song Jin picked it up The brows didn’t move, this is raised by the couple next door, the chocolate-colored Shapi is called Xiong Xiong, it used to be a fat dog, but now it’s too thin, the skin on its body is layered, and the skin on both sides of the eyes is drooping It looks very funny.

    The couple next door also escaped. Both of them are in their thirties and have no children. They raise this dog as their own child. But at this time, people can’t have enough to eat. Who can raise a dog? This dog is still very good in Triangle Park. Well-known, many people have the idea of ​​beating dogs, some exchanged food, some stole, but they didn't succeed, those two people had feelings for dogs. This dog is also very powerful. When a thief came over at night, it didn't know what to do. It hid in the dark, and then bit from behind. There are also people who tempt it with things and it doesn't work.

    The two people next door were just two people, and the house was built by Song Jin and the others. It was a 12-3-square-meter hut, and they gave ten catties of rice to build the house. Rice is already a rare commodity outside. I guess they brought food with them when they came out.

    Sometimes Song Jin came over to chop wood, and the dog just squatted outside the fence and looked at him without barking. Song Jin once again got a small piece of corn cake to feed it, but unfortunately the dog would not eat it.

    Maybe it's because of watching Song Jin too many times, Song Jin obviously felt that this dog has a little affection for him, yesterday Song Jin went over to touch its fur, the short stubble, the layer of skin was very interesting.

    Song Jin raised a golden retriever when she was a child, and that dog was very energetic all day long, and when she saw people, she would either jump on her or circle around you. He likes it very much, but when he was in the third year of junior high school, the golden retriever died after eating bad food, and Song Jin didn't keep a dog after that. Seeing this Shar Pei now, I still feel a little regretful. Back then, the Golden Retriever had to eat like this dog, so it might still be alive.

    Song Jin was very sorry.

    Looking at Xiong Xiong, Song Jin continued to chop firewood. It's been a while since everyone took a good bath. Yesterday John made a big tub, and today he's going to boil some water for everyone to wash.

    Carrying the firewood into the house, George woke up and walked out of the house, "Second brother, I'm hungry." The little guy rubbed his eyes in a daze, came to Song Jin's side, put his arms around Song Jin's thighs and head, closed his eyes again eyes.

    "Don't fall asleep and refresh yourself." Song Jin walked two steps towards the stove, opened the pot, and took out a small bowl containing steamed chicken cakes.

    The author has something to say: I have to go out for a trip, I can't finish writing.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes