Chapter 49

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 49

    Because the place where the meteorite landed was uncertain, people were frightened. Song Jin's family discussed it and decided to go to the field. The possibility of the meteorite hitting people directly is very small, but if it hits the city, the house will collapse and the ground will collapse, which will cause more harm to people. It is better to go to an open place.

    There are many people who think like them, and a family can be seen from a distance in the field.

    The oppressive atmosphere has been shrouded in people's hearts, "Go to sleep, maybe the meteorite didn't fall on our side at all." Li's father looked at the sky and said to his family. It is already twelve o'clock at night.

    Song Jin looked at the children who couldn't hold on to falling asleep, and said, "It's not a problem to wait for the night like this. The children can't hold on anymore and go to sleep in the tent."

    As soon as he finished speaking, he heard someone screaming in the distance, Then it felt brighter. Looking up, I saw dense fireballs falling from the sky.

    People screamed and shouted one after another. Song Jin pulled Li Mo, and the two quickly hugged the twins. Song Yu on the other side also hugged his son. They thought about this situation, but when they actually saw it, it was still I feel shocked.     The speed of meteorites is very fast, and most meteorites have burned up in the atmosphere, but there are still some large meteorites that land on the ground. A large meteorite fell down almost in the blink of an eye. Although it could not be said to be like rain, the density was still too high.     "Go to the air-raid shelter." Li Mo shouted suddenly.     Song Jin also reacted, and ran to the air-raid shelter with the child in her arms. The air-raid shelter was a city construction project in the past, and there was an entrance not far from their place. The reason why the air-raid shelter was not released before was because the meteorite was so powerful that the air-raid shelter could not withstand it. People hid Not only can there be no disasters, but if the air-raid shelter collapses, it will be buried alive. However, they also discovered that the meteorites that landed were as big as a basketball and as big as a ping-pong ball, which did not pose a threat to the air-raid shelter.     The whole family ran to the air-raid shelter. Song Jin was holding the child and pulling her mother, and the family ran towards the air-raid shelter with the support of the family. Meteorites fell from time to time along the way. Screams sounded beside him.

    The nearest entrance to the air-raid shelter is more than 500 meters away. The run along the way was very thrilling. After entering the air-raid shelter, Song Jin handed the child to her mother, and would turn around to meet the people behind.

    "Be careful——" Li Ma, who just pulled Song Jin through the door, saw a meteorite falling from the sky and hit Song's father on the head. At this time, Wang Yun suddenly pushed Song's father, but she was hit by the meteorite to the left Shoulders sag.

    "Wang Yun." Song's father screamed and got up quickly. At this time, meteorites in the sky were densely packed. Li Mo stepped up to the two of them, dragging them one by one with each hand and jumping down the air-raid shelter. At this time, the stairs of the air-raid shelter had been covered by meteorites. The smash was riddled with holes, and he couldn't go up and down normally, so he handed the two of them over to Song Jin, and Li Mo went to meet the others.