Chapter 18

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 18

    After coming back from his mother, Song Jin went to the space and collected eggs first. Now there are more than 100 chickens, 200 ducks, and 30 geese in the space. Every day, he can pick up more than 100 eggs. After picking up the eggs, I heard a plopping sound just as I was about to go back. Looking back, it turned out to be a pig in the space jumping into the lake.

    There are two kinds of pigs in the space, one is the big white pig raised by the farm, which grows fast and bigger, and the other is the most expensive black pig on the market. The black pork is said to be delicious, and Song Jin and Li Mo go to the barbecue shop. I have eaten it, but I don't think it is very good. I am afraid that it is not pure black pork.

    Real black pork is very troublesome to breed, and it is very troublesome to let the black pig exercise and feed some Chinese herbal medicines, so the price of real black pork is very expensive, and the breed of pigs is not cheap, but these are raised pigs that Li Mo bought After all, these pigs can no longer have the previous treatment in difficult times.

    After entering the space, these pigs are all free-range. Especially when the space evolved some time ago, the grass has grown up to the knees, which is enough for herbivores to eat. The grass seeds that Song Jin and the others scatter include some herb plantain Grass honeysuckle twisted purslane, etc. Pigs can eat these things, and there are sweet potatoes and potatoes that have not been dug in the field. They don't need to worry about the pasture.

    Drinking the river water and eating good food, these pigs should taste good, but I don’t know if they were raised to produce a conditioned reflex, these pigs actually started swimming, not only swimming by themselves, but also swimming with those white pigs, swimming around once a day .

    Song Jin walked to the lake and looked at the black and white pigs. They were bigger than when they were sent to the space. The white pigs were estimated to weigh more than 150 catties, and the black pigs also weighed more than 100 catties.

    Putting the eggs in the basement, Song Jin took the bucket again and went to milk the goat milk. Because they wanted to drink milk from the goat, they also bought some ewes and cows with babies. Three cows gave birth half a month ago. , the two ewes also give birth, and there is an extra task every day. From being unaccustomed at the beginning to being proficient now, Song Jin feels that he is becoming more and more like a shepherd, and he can already do farm work very smoothly.

    Song Jin checked the time after the work on the ranch was over. It was three o’clock in the afternoon, and it was still early. Song Jin went to the villa and looked at the milk tofu placed in the house. It may be the addition of water and grass in the space, and the smell of milk and goat milk It's getting better and better. It doesn't have any fishy smell, not to mention it has a strong milky taste. Even Li Mo's people who don't like milk will feel good after drinking it. The delicate taste always gives people a very comfortable feeling.

    There is a lot of cow milk and goat milk, and they started to send some to the Song family and the Li family. Song Yu seemed to know something or thought it was wrong, so he directly told Li Mo to send a few catties of milk to the family every day. The smart people didn't investigate anything, and the remaining two families also sent some, and Li Mo sent them every morning when he went to work.