Chapter 59

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 59

    It has been many years since the first disaster broke out. People are used to all kinds of disasters and have learned to be strong. There will be someone to help them in times of

    crisis still have to rely on themselves if they want to survive. Years of training, people have learned to survive.

    The people who moved in did not bring too much trouble to Song Jin’s family. At least they knew how to save themselves. The five rooms on the east side were vacated for them

    . A few windows are broken. One part of the floor heating is broken. It will

    be fine if . There are not so many beds in the house, and you can sleep underground. The east barn is broken. Song Yu and the others set up a temporary kitchen and bathroom there.

    In the past, it wasn't so cold with the stove inside, and there was an exit door in the east wing. Although some things have been abolished in this way, it will not have much impact on being able to become

    independent . The weather is cold now, and it will take a long time until the weather gets warmer to build a house.

    Relief food was distributed from above, and there was still plenty of food in the past two years. The earthquake knocked down several grain depots, but the food inside was dug out, at least

    no need to starve.

    It was not until a month later that the exact information of the earthquake was notified. It was another major earthquake in the world. What is shocking is that the crustal changes on the American side made the Pacific Ocean even bigger, and the sea turbulence was so strong that island countries all Disappeared.

    The earthquake here is not small, and the snow has been falling for three months, but it has not stopped, but there is no sign of spring.

    "How?" Song Yu asked.

    Zhao Feng shook his head. Everyone in the house was a little sad. After the earthquake, the weather turned cold. Song Yu's wife, Zheng Yiyi, had been suffering from fever and cold for more than a month. A lot of medicines have been prescribed, and several doctors have seen nothing to do, "Let's get ready, it will only take a day or two."

    Song Jin frowned, "Let the child take a look."

    Song Yu nodded, and Song Jin went out and called his eldest nephew in. The child was only fourteen years old, and he was afraid of being infected, but now, alas—

    "cough cough , how is Yiyi's place?" Li Ma asked outside.

    Song Jin shook his head, "Mom, why did you come out? Your health is just better. How is my dad?" Li's

    mother shook her head, "I'm fine. Your dad has chest tightness. He just took medicine and fell asleep."

    Song Jin responded to this The situation is very helpless. The extremely cold weather makes several members of the family feel uncomfortable. He has been using the water in the space for everyone now, but the effect is not very good, and his body is still weak. He has gone to the East Chamber for five times. I heard from Zhao Feng that there were not many people in the hospital every day, and most of them had recurrent fevers, and no flu virus was found after many times of testing with instruments, and the antipyretics only worked for a while, and there was no good way to survive.