Chapter 37

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 37

    Although Gu Fei resented her new job, her family stopped providing her meals from the next day, so she had no choice but to go to work. Although she earned very little every day, it was because she really went to work. Every day, the family also distributes some food to her. After all, although I want to teach her a lesson and let her reflect on it, I don’t really starve her first.

    The supplies were not given to the kidnappers. Song Yu and the others found some supplies at Wancheng’s residence. The supplies that Song’s father had obtained were sent back, but the next day after sending them back, several people came to send them back. The father's face was not good, and he didn't send it back in the end.

    Song Jin didn't know the reason for this, but Song Yu knew a little bit. It seemed that he was a buddy of his father. The two had a very good relationship before, but later they fell into a stalemate because of something. His brother came here. After so many years, he is also very capable. It is said that he is not on the right path, but seeing that he took out so many supplies at once, he should be doing well.

    Soon Song Jin didn't have the heart to think about the things here.

    Entering November, Song Jin's sky is gloomy, and the news from the radio is not very good. There are always warnings. It seems that cold air is coming. I hope everyone is prepared for freezing.

    Song Jin's house was still very warm. At this time, those who were idle at home began to collect firewood from the ruins. However, because there were too many people collecting firewood, it was difficult to see large pieces of wood on the side of the road. Even the trees around the city were cut down.

    Song Jin went out to transport some coal a few times, just in case, because she was afraid that it would be too eye-catching and did not transport too much.

    Everyone went to bed early that night, and it snowed in the afternoon. After dinner, it was cold in the house, so everyone got on the kang early, at least the kang could be warmer.

    Sleeping in the middle of the night, Song Jin felt chilly all over her body, and even Li Mo next to her didn't have much heat coming from her body. Then she heard a cry and woke up suddenly.

    "What's the matter?" Song Jin started to do it all at once, and then felt cold all over her body.

    "Put it on quickly." Li Mo quickly put the quilt on him, "It's freezing." As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a click.

    Following the sound, the windows were frozen, and the thick walls were covered with frost, which spread rapidly.

    "Go to the main room." Li Mo looked at the speed of the frost spreading on the wall, took the overcoat to Song Jin, wrapped him up, and then quickly went out to the main room. Before going out, he rang the alarm bell

    and arrived in the main room. Li Mo took a large pot and put the charcoal burning in the stove into the pot, and put some charcoal on top.

    "Put on your clothes quickly." Song Jin said while putting on her clothes.