Chapter 77

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 77

    At night, two people came to the entrance of the cave carefully, and the influence of space 'upgrade' on them flashed little by little. After a period of experimentation, Song Jin found that as long as she released her five senses, a three-dimensional map of space within a certain range would appear in her mind. All objects in the space within a range of 100 meters can be reflected in the mind, and all objects such as trees, mountains, humans, and even small insects dormant under the roots of trees can be reflected.

    It was a very mysterious feeling. The three-dimensional map in my mind is like the three-dimensional map in the computer. It is not colored, it is composed of different lines, and different species have different lines. It is very messy but it is very easy to distinguish.

    Song Jin felt that this was just the beginning, and he might become even stronger when he became proficient.

    Li Mo's perception is not as good as Song Jin's, but his body is stronger, or has surpassed the human level, and he is about to become a 'superman'.

    The two of them cooperated and easily entered the cave. It was obvious that this place was not built in a day, 'It's strange that this place was definitely not built in a day, and it doesn't look like it was built temporarily. In this case, why didn't they find it by themselves, and let us come here together? 'Song Jin grabbed Li Mo's hand and stroked it.

    'I remember that the man in white in that cave said, 'The doctor is going to build a base here, there is no threat of giant pythons, it is still safe here, keep them, they are all excellent experimental subjects. 'It should be like a temporary decision to build, but it's obviously not a day or two here. "

    Song Jin thought about it" Is he also guarding against others, maybe he doesn't want you to hear, or maybe he has something to hide from his subordinates? ' He shook his head wondering.

    'It is indeed strange. Let's go inside.

    Song Jin nodded." There is a lot of space inside . '

    Most of the guards were guarding the entrance of the cave, and there were not so many people entering the cave, but after the two walked in, they found a huge steel door behind the passage of about 20 meters.

    "No wonder no one is guarding it." Song Jin said a little, "This door is almost one meter deep in the wall, and you will definitely be found if you open it. Let's go from the side." Song Jin said and looked up at the top of the cave. , The sides of the cave are reinforced with cement and steel frames, but there are only steel frames on the top, and some places are still exposed. He could feel the structure of the cave.     Li Mo jumped up and grabbed the steel beam, a shovel appeared in his hand, and then dug according to the place Song Jin pointed, the soil dug out directly tightened the space, and no soil foam would fall .     Li Mo, who has supernatural power, is definitely good at digging holes, and he came to the designated place in a short while. They dug out a small skylight on the top of the space. This is a huge space with bright lights. The top is supported by steel frames, and rows of lights below illuminate the whole space like daylight. The place where they are On the contrary, it is the darkest place, which is fifteen or sixteen meters high from the ground, and they will not attract the attention of the people below at all.     Through this small window, they saw many people in strange protective suits busy below.     There are many machines in the space, it looks like it is in the future.     Song Jin pointed to the corner without saying a word, and Li Mo looked along to see where there was a jar like a capsule. The jars were all transparent, and it could be seen from here that there were human beings inside.     Both of them were shocked. There were hundreds of jars, and some of the human beings inside were normal, and many of them were abnormal.     At this moment, there was some commotion in the space. Many people in protective clothing walked in one direction, some people were busy, and then a voice came from below.     "One percent released." The speaker should be in a fairly old age, he was wearing a protective suit and couldn't see his face clearly, so he could only be confirmed by his voice.     Suddenly, two beeps sounded in the field, and then a machine surrounded by those people glowed red. Song Jin frowned. He could feel that the spar energy was only released in a small amount, and more energy was blocked by the machine. .