Chapter 28

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 28

    Song Jin couldn't understand those people, knowing that there was a problem but still doing it.

    In late August, the sky started to blow windy, and the water vapor increased. There were many dark clouds in the sky, and the sun was blocked and no longer glaring. , this kind of weather is already better than the previous 40 or 50 degrees. It is an acceptable temperature. The water well has become a gathering place for people. I don’t know if it is because of the hot weather. The temperature of the groundwater has been maintained at more than ten degrees. look.

    More than half of the people in the city have nothing to do, and when people are idle, they tend to cause trouble. The city tries to get people to work. The weather is hot, humid, and not exposed to the sun. People can go out of the house with some shelter. At this time, they can plant Some drought resistant foods. The city simply divides some areas in the suburbs to allow people to farm, but the suburbs are not large, and there is not much gasoline and diesel now, so the city simply set up a shuttle bus to take them to distant farms every day.

    In addition to the suburbs, many open spaces in the city have been reclaimed. Song Jin and his community used to have a small square, but now the floor tiles on the square have been removed, and the soil from the mountain has been paved. There are more people in the building and less land, and each household is divided into three points. Well, the lottery determines the ownership, and the ground is separated by the original floor tiles.

    Song Jin and the others were lucky, the land was right in front of their gate, a thin piece of land, the soil was okay, it was rotten soil from the mountain. Song Jin thought about it and planted some cabbages. Cabbage grows fast.

    This time, he didn't use the soil or water in the space to grow vegetables, but he has accumulated a lot of experience, and he is better than others in growing vegetables.

    Li Mo is now helping the community with some management, which can be regarded as a formal job, so Song Jin is in charge of farming.

    The weather was hot, and Song Jin poured some water every morning, and the cabbage sprouted quickly, which was much better than other parents. Many people in the community have grown sweet potatoes and potatoes, and they are good for storage and full. In fact, how much can be grown on such a large piece of land.

    In September, Song Jin’s cabbages can be picked. They are planted densely, and when they are picked, they are picked. Song Jin puts the cabbages in baskets and takes them to the well to sell. Barter. In exchange for something he hadn't thought of before, he exchanged a catty of Chinese cabbage for ten candles. It was stock in a family supermarket before. There were a lot of things in that store, but there was no food.

    There are still some handmade things in the market, and some handicraftsmen’s craftsmanship has come into play again. John also went to the well to do some handicrafts. Last time, he made wine barrels for Song Jin and did a good job. Song Jin asked him to help Made some moulds, and John was very good at making them. This time he got a piece of land by the well, and made some wooden buckets here. The wood was brought from the mountains in the suburbs. The small trees were all dead. In order to obtain more land for planting, people cut down these dead trees and piled them together. John pulled many of them back by car and piled them up in their original residence.