Chapter 11

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 11

When the shallots and cabbages they planted were edible, the first rain since summer finally fell. That day the two of them took a small basket of shallots and cabbages to Li's house, under the pretext that Li Mo had collected them from the countryside. In order to prevent the family members from being suspicious, the two sprayed the shallots and cabbage with water and wrapped them in bags layer after layer.

Fortunately, everyone didn't care too much, but if there were too many such things, it would be troublesome. Father Li kept asking where he collected them at the dinner table this day. trip. Li Mo finally found an excuse to push.

When they returned home, Li Mo and Song Jin were relieved, and a little depressed. Seeing that the things they planted were about to grow, they both wanted to share them with their relatives, but they had a lot of concerns because of the space, "Forget it , there must be a way for the car to reach the mountain, maybe the weather will be fine in a few days." Walking to the side of the road, Li Mo took Song Jin's hand and said.

Song Jin didn't care, although it was on the main road, but what he wanted to do depended on other people's expressions? After confirming the relationship, Song Jin didn't intend to hide it.

Li Mo liked Song Jin's calm look very much, "Daughter-in-law, let's hold a banquet and invite a guest."

"Who is your wife?" Song Jin gave him a white look, this is a matter of principle.

"If you don't want to, I can be your wife." Li Mo grinned happily, this person sometimes has a thick skin.

Song Jin stomped him a bit, "Oh, did anyone say you were shameless before?" He remembered that a group of little girls in school used to go to the gymnasium to watch their basketball team play, and he was sitting on the bench at that time. They can always hear them talking about how handsome that boy is. When talking about Li Mo, they always say that he is very cold and unique. Now look, where is the coldness.

"I'm shameless to you." Li Mo said and squeezed Song Jin's hand.

"Take a good look and cross the road." Said so, but his face was very smug. As soon as he finished speaking, there was a loud click, which startled people, and there were girls screaming on the side of the street.

"Such a big thunder, don't let it rain." Song Jin also flinched in fright.

Li Mo looked up at the sky, it was pitch black, but usually at 9 o'clock in the evening it doesn't seem as dark as it is today, "Go home, maybe it's really raining." After speaking, the green light turned on, and he dragged Song Jin across road.

Song Jin's house is on the street across the road, Zhongdu Apartment is on the side of the road, and the third floor downstairs is the largest 4S store in the city. It's brightly lit now.

The two entered the courtyard through the side door, and just as they closed the small door, they felt a gust of wind blowing without warning.

"Come on, it's going to rain." Li Mo hurriedly dragged Song Jin inside. After such a short while, the wind was so strong that people floated straight. There were still people shouting on the street outside, and the two of them didn't bother to see what was going on outside.