Chapter 40

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 40

    Song Jin and Li Mo first changed the lock on the anti-theft door, and re-sealed the elevator entrance. Although there is no electricity now, nothing is absolute.

    To ensure the safety of the house first, Li Mo went out to see his parents' residence, and the result was similar to what they thought. The house on his parents' side was occupied, and the greenhouse on the roof was also occupied. However, his original house was in After he confirmed the relationship with Song Jin, he transferred it to his sister. Later, because of the investigation by the higher authorities, he was the one to apply for the real estate certificate. The certificate is also on him. This is also good news.

    The house of the Song family has not been occupied, but the east side of the house has collapsed, and the original greenhouse is useless, and the glass is all broken. It should be able to live in after a rest.

    This is better than what they thought. Song Jin and the others also thought about it. When the place on their side is big, they can live here. Now there are more choices. Seeing the situation downstairs, both Song Jin and Li Mo felt that they were a bit conspicuous here.

    Song Jin cleaned up the house while Li Mo was not at home. The house was moved to an empty place, and there was some rubbish left, so she took a big trash bag to collect it.

    He was packing up when he heard a knock on the door. It's the steel door at the back.

    "Who is it?" How could someone come at this time, Song Jin opened the steel window on the steel door a small crack.

    "It's me. I heard that you guys are back. I'll come and take a look." The voice was familiar.

    Song Jin looked out through the gap, his face was very familiar, and then suddenly "Officer Zeng?"

    "It's me." Zeng Yi replied with a smile.

    "You wait for me to open the door for you." Song Jin closed the window tightly, took out the key to unlock it, and then turned the latch, the door was finally opened, it hadn't been used for a long time and it was a bit heavy.

    The door opened. Zeng Yi walked in with a smile and looked at the door again, "It's because you guys had the foresight. At the beginning, those people didn't open it even after a lot of effort. They picked up the electricity and got up from the elevator when they had no choice. It was a waste of a lot of things." "Zeng Yi has changed a lot. He is thin and thin. A very long scar has slid from his forehead to his ears. It looks hideous at first glance, but his eyes are very energetic. He should be living well. it is good.

    "How did the police officer know that our house was broken into?" Song Jin frowned and closed the door.

    "I know it's useless. At that time, I could control whoever was searching from house to house." Zeng Yi shook his head. "Many people fell in love with it at the time, but it's a pity that they didn't find out their documents, and no one took it for granted."

    "It's not too small. We took a look at this building when we came up, and there are not many houses left."

    Zeng Yi entered the room and saw that the room was empty and the hall was cleaned up. "Don't worry, now A Jun Thinking about development, you live here with peace of mind, and after paying the tax, there is no excuse to trouble you. There are no rules, but you have to be careful of the people downstairs. Everyone lacks everything these days, and their thoughts are much more dishonest. "